2б| нєя ραѕт

“H e r  p a s t”

Avni Mehta

I was scared.

Scared as hell.

I didn't know whether I did right or wrong by choosing to tell him about it.

About my past.

Maybe he would laugh listening it.

Maybe he could think me a silly girl.

Or he would just listen to me and make me feel better.

So many thoughts were going on in my mind yet no answer was found till now. My palms felt cold and sweaty. They were frozen. I didn't know what would happen the moment I finish telling him about it. All I knew is, he is the first ever guy I was having this strongest feeling. And he deserved to know about it.

All on a sudden, a warm hand hold mine. It felt so good contrasting with my cold and sweaty one.

His this gesture kinda assure me that he won't judge me.

Maybe.

I looked at him and he flashed me his most beautiful smile making his dimples appear.

You should be banned for looking this cute, boy!

It should be illegal.

“You should know that I won't judge you, at any cost. You can tell me anything you want. Without hesitating. Not even a little bit.” He said holding my palm softly yet firmly.

His sweet gestures melts my heart. Always.

“Don't judge me, okay?” I pouted.

Never. Pinky promise.” And he made me laugh without any effort.

Well, it started six years ago. I... I met him in a party.” As I said these lines, his hands tightened around mine. And when I looked at his eyes, they flashed a fear. Even if he was trying to hide it, I knew he was fearing.

Fear to lose me.

“His father and Papa. They are business partners. That was the first party I attended. I remember, we were sitting on a table and they came. We greeted each other. Some normal talks you know. We actually dad asked his name. I..” Cutting me off, Neil asked

What was his name?” His eyes were blank. There was no trace of emotions.

Pretty normal. I guessed.

“Rohit. His name was Rohit. That's all I know. That day we talked, laughed. Till this was okay. I would have forgotten him long ago. But we met again. This time in an school event where both of our schools were against each other. He used to say, he had a crush on me. And I just laughed it away. But then it happened.” My chest tightened, my head felt heavy and eyes were sprung with tears.

Avni, easy. Just take a deep breath, okay? Take a deep breath. You don't have to tell me about this. I don't want to know about this.” He blabbered while rubbing my back.