chapter 1

It was pain to wake up everyday go to  a shitty school only to come back and work your ass off.
That was all life felt like for Alex Rider.
He never had an actual home he grew up in an orphanage and knew for a fact that he had no family.

Until at the age of nine Alex for the first time tried to escape, not just escape he wanted to destroy the entire orphanage.
He woke up did what he normally did on a Saturday morning.
Chores.
But this morning he "surprisingly" had to go to the basement for some reason.

Change something and replace whatnot.
So he went down there to do it Alex always thought the place was to poor to actually hire someone for it.
But he went and changed a couple of pipes that were mysteriously bent and twisted viciously.

Alex changed the tunes a little bit so he could attach a small tank of highly flammable gas leading directly to the kitchen which was most of the ground floor.
So when a fire was lit in the kitchen the entire building would fall and burn to the ground.
Now that, that was done all alex had to do was leave the place.

He quickly put away the tools and quickly sprinted to his room.
He went to his wardrobe where he had previously packed a bag with whatever he thought he needed.
As Alex was about a couple blocks away he stopped to look back at the building which right at that moment exploded probably killing everyone in it.

A satisfied smirk was on his face they finally got what they deserved.
As he rounded a corner into a dark alley which was were he decided he would spend his first night.

He saw two men staring at him.
What do you want Alex asked
"We're you the one who blew up the orphanage a couple of blocks away"
"Who's asking" said Alex
Both of them looked like petty criminals.
Red jumpsuits, buzzcuts, jewellery and rotten teeth.
They both laughed.

Why don't you come with us, one of them Said in a thick Russian accent.
"We give you home you do work for us".
"Ok"
Then suddenly a black van with no windows that said Rob's internet services pulled up less than a foot away from Alex.
So Alex got in and started to begin a new journey in his life with the Mafia.