Elle Greenaway Pregnancy Fic Part 2

"What took you guys so long?" Hotch questioned, not pleased with the late arrival of his team members. The women looked amongst themselves, not having an adequate reply. "Go on then, we're heading downtown. "Yes, sir." Emily said, in a somewhat sarcastic tone, before heading to the car. Once half the team was in the car, the Sudan excelled, turning onto the highway. With this turn, Elle's stomach turned, and her hand flew up to cup her mouth. Morgan turned back, looking concerned in the front passenger seat. "Elle, do we need to pull over?" He questioned, a concerned tinge in his usually calm voice. "No, no I'm fine. Keep driving." She responded, gulping and leaning her head back onto the seat. JJ peered over at her through the drivers seat mirror. The car ride was silent from there on out, while Elle tried to contain her growing nausea. The car pulled over, and the agents walked into the morgue, with a creepy energy infiltrating them. "God, what are these?" Morgan asked, pointing at a creepy gnome on the deserted desk of the morgue worker. "Morgan, don't tell me you're scared of a gnome." Elle said in a condescending tone, and he laughed back. "Listen Greenaway, you look at one of these in the eyes and tell me it's not creepy." She leant down, peering at what her friend had emphasized, a small gnome with a green had, eyes painted wide open. "See, scary." He defended himself, but not before an amped response from Elle. "You wish a woman would look at you like this Morgan." He snickered once more. "Not too far off." She rolled her eyes, finding it amusing how well she knew her friend. Reid added, "Actually, gnomes are a phobia for a minuscule percent of Americans. Approximately .072% of people have reported finding them trigger of fear or discomfort." Elle bulged her eyes out, attempting to emphasize the irrelevance of this comment. "You guys get anything?" The three of them turned over to JJ, standing with a small notebook in her hand. "Pretty boy here has been giving us gnome statistics," Morgan explained. "Ah, Spence, c'mere, I need another set of eyes on this." The blonde motioned him over to a small shrine of photos buried behind the coroners other papers. ." Reid sighed. "looks like whoever runs this place takes polaroids of the bodies, even dresses them up. Either he's a necrophiliac, or is presenting them to someone who is. The question here Is, what killed these women." JJ nodded, dropping the photo back into the pile, clearly angry. "You alright?" He inquired. "Yeah, it's just, what kind of things makes someone such a sicko. to lean over the dead bodies of women and take a photo. we've gotta catch this guy." Spencer nodded with understanding. The other part of the team opened the door of the morgue, alerting those inside with the Erie jingle of the wind chimes attached to the doorknob. "What've we got" Hotch looked at them, waiting for a reply. "necrophiliac." JJ shared with her boss. It looked as if Hotch was about to speak, but before he could, Elle ran out the doorway and threw up onto the sidewalk. Morgan jogging out of the store and over to her. "Alright, whats going on." He was annoyed, not understanding why she felt she couldn't come to him in her hour of need. She caught her breath, wiping around the rim of her lips. "we're gonna walk, and I'm going to tell you something. But this, this is going to stay between us. The rest of the team doesn't catch wind of it." He nodded, his eyebrows fading down, knowing something was wrong . Morgan hated seeing his friends unwell, especially when he knew that he couldn't help them. "So.." she started. "I found out about a week ago that I'm pregnant." He opened his mouth to speak, but couldn't think of anything adequate to say. He patted her on the bag, "congrats." She laughed. "That's all you have to say about being a dad?" His eyes widened, and his mouth went dry. "E-We used- and that was so long ago I just didn't think-" She cut him off. "Derek, I'm kidding. No, It's from that bar from a while ago. A look of relief flushed his face, clearly happy. "You are one hell of a joker" He remarked sarcastically. 

Part 3?