Twitch? Oh-

You walk pass Teo's Room, seeing him live on twitch with Alyvia- You smile to Yourself. Glad to see he's enjoying himself.

Alyvia laughs at something he said, "What? That doesn't even make sense." She Giggles to herself, You walk into the room, the two pair not noticing you.

You flop onto the bed, playing on the phone. Basically bored. You don't mind the two of them going live or hanging out with eachother- it's just new to you.

Well not really.

You didn't notice the two make heart hands together. that was so adorable it had the fans going crazy.

 that was so adorable it had the fans going crazy

You see Alyvia turn to You, "Y/N? Hey! Join us." You shake Your head, "No- I-I'm Good." You say softly, turning back around.

Teo gets up and drags you out the bed, "Y/NNNNN, C'mon!" He brings a chair out for you to sit In which you do.

"Everyone I want You all to meet my S/O." He says, then kisses Your cheek, which makes you gibberish in the mind. You can't think anymore- Your mind is all over the place is what I mean.

"Nice to meet everyone! Hi-..." Alyvia begins to smile widely at the screen. "YEAH, HIS S/O THAT HE'S SO SMITTEN OVER." She snickers, you playfully hit her on the shoulder which makes her laugh even more.

"Stop-" But Teo only chuckles in response to what Alyvia said, "Yeah. It's true. I am."

You sink into the chair from shyness, not wanting to be on the stream anymore. "I...uh...should go- get uhm...more water? Yeah, Water! More Water!" You abruptly get up out the chair, but you quickly get pulled back down, "And where do you think you're going?" He says while smirking.

"Just- to Get some Water..?" He only laughs, "Yeah- Sure." He puts an arm around your shoulders which makes you cover your face up from embarrassment.

It's not that your embarrassed by him, it's just you can't handle people seeing you all flustered, especially on camera,

"Babe? Why so shy?" He knows exactly what he's doing, this just got more embarrassing for you.

"You're cute when Your shy." He says in your ear, his hot breath fanning over you. Making you sink even more into the chair.

You sink down even more into the chair, "y-YoU h-h-HaVe-" Alyvia looks at you in confusion, "C'mon Y/N. Use You're words." You quickly glare at her, Neck turning 360° towards her.

She quickly shrinks into the chair, smirking.

"I-I was trying to say- Who wants something to drink?" You quickly try to get out of the seat which causes you to fall, "oUcH!" Teo Gasps While Alyvia looks at you in shock, Teo helps you up while Alyvia bursts out laughing.

While trying to contain her laughter she looks at you with concern, "You okay?" Then she laughs again.

"I'm fine- but I don't know what's funny." Teo sets you back into the chair while you grumble under your breath.

Teo kisses your forehead, "Don't worry Y/N. She's just joking." Then teo fist bumps Alyvia.

So they were working together? Hmm...You got something for that.

After awhile you sit on the bed listened to the stream while you're on your phone.

Meanwhile they continue talking while they eat the noodles you made them.

"Y/N, Someone said You're cute." You smile, "Thank You to Whoever said that."

Teo Playfully glares at the camera, "I always tell them that. Back off." Aluvia just laughs.

Stream went well, you, teo, and Alyvia had a sleepover ;)