I'm Okay

~Purple Guy's/Vincent's POV~

After all this time, it finally came back to sting. The guilt and regret, the feelings I dread. My sins pain me more than anything now. It's truly a shame...

I claimed it was nothing but pure pleasure though it's now a mere lie.

I, Vincent, was sitting in the office of nightmares in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Recalling horrid memories that make my heart ache. I only now ask... why did I do it?

What drove me to kill the innocent?

Cruelty sake? Insanity sake? Is my mind that sick?

I honestly can't answer my questions as my motives remain unknown. The actions and movements of the knife in hand were oh, so swift, cutting and slicing soft skin to draw blood. Echoes of screams filled my ears yet nobody else could hear them. Once enough bloodshed took place, well, that's when the suits came in.

Suits of Animatronics to be precise, originally meant to put smiles upon the faces of children soon turned into a weapon of murder. I saw myself, grabbing the fairly somewhat limp bodies. Soon enough, stuffing, shoving, pushing them inside of the cross beamed suits allowing the sharp beams to pierce all the way to the bone.

You could hear the gushing noises of the flesh being rested in the suits. First, some more screams, then, groaning and moaning, finally, dead silence.

Although, I didn't just get up and walk away. I stood there, blood stained knife being held. Just letting the insanity sink in to what have just occurred. I didn't smirk, grin, frown or make any other of facial expressions. I was completely numb and emotionless. However, on the inside, my heart was beating with excitement and my stomach had butterflies racing about. I clearly enjoyed my little game...

It was all over and I have won. All of sudden, it feels like I lost and my so called victory came crashing down in defeat. Did I really gain anything from this...?

When I analyze it more...

I gained...

Completely and absolutely nothing.

Those poor children...

They were having such a good start at life until I took it away and the lights went out for their little souls. I know they still live on though...

They live on to cause others the same suffering that was brought onto them. Mainly they still live on to chase after me...
Their main goal?
To kill me in the worse way possible. Those children never forgotten my face and once they find me...

It'll be my turn for the lights to go out.

I chuckle in somewhat of a bitter sense as I span around in my uncomfortable chair. They won't get me...
Not ever.
I'll see to that.
Or...

The thought couldn't help but linger. Do I deserve to die?
I flinch.
Maybe it'd be better off that way. I did commit a atrocity of a crime and never got punished for it. It could be destiny for me to die like this...

To die,

alone...

Painfully...

Stuck forever to suffer.

Warm tears began to cascade down my cheeks. Is it to late to apologize? To undo my sins? To express how horrible I feel about this? "I'm so sorry..." I choked out. What am I saying? I already did enough damage. I hate crying, it causes vulnerability to crawl up my spine. I'm so used to feeling strong and confident but now it's the opposite.