❤|Little Dolores|

Little Dolores + Family Hurt/Comfort
Tw: Screaming , Crying, Panic
Attacks and Emotional Breakdowns
➡ Also centered mostly on generational trauma and family plus an oc.

Dolores had been jumpy all morning ever since she had woken up being over stimulated with all the noise that she was able to hear and it's not like she could stay inside her room al day not with Mirabel her cousin ; knocking probably on her door

Uh.. Hold on.

She stopped in her trucks as soon she'd leap out of her bed, stopping for a moment to rub her head that was already begging to hurt like hell ; probably a migraine from having to bear all the noises around her household and the village.

She softly closed her eyes and opened them before lowering her hands to her dress and patting her sides as she took a big deep breathe and let it out before walking towards the door and opening it.

❝¡Oooo..Dolores..!❞  She turned her head up to meet the emerald green eyes that belonged to her best friend ; Karen Guzmán also Mariano's younger sister by a year.

The candles had light up even brighter allowing her to know that casita was being playful with her and teasing her about her best friend's crush being over.

Hump, Hi.❞ She had lowered her head as another painful ache ran across her body, suddenly her own hear beat was too strong

for her own ears and so was abuela's screams as she lectured her younger brother about having to clean his own room.

Te tengo, Dolores..❞ Karen has softly held her arms as she guided her back into her room ; at least that was until Props came walking towards them. ❝It's okay.

She whispered softly as he softly held her best friend's hand as an attempt to try to help her calm down and just focus on her.

Where have you been the whole day??❞ Peppa had began exasperated as she shoved a grey cloud away her head. ❝Just sleeping in and doing nothing? Instead of helping la Abuela and la casita around?❞ She shot her own daughter a accusing look.

Maybe she would be, if she wasn't so overstimulated with all the noise going around, if you all no se pueden callar for a moment-!❞ The brunette with green eyes and freckles had stood up infront of her trembling gifted super hearing friend.

[If you all can't shut up for a moment]

❝¡Karen!❞ Dolores and her both heard the brunette's mother yell. ❝That's not how you talk to your elders!

She cringed internally as she felt Dolores wrap her arm around her stronger ; due to the migraine getting worst as she saw her burst into tears before sitting down on the floor.

Let them me, Margarita.❞ Alma as unhelpful as ever spoke as she softly gripped her friend's shoulder. ❝Es de adolecents now to not listen to their parents or respect their elders and burst out from times to times y llorar.

[Es = Its ] [llorar = cry]

Karen softly held Dolores in her arms as she ran a hand across her locks in a relaxing manner as Peppa huffed as a the little gray cloud now with thunder threatening to burst came above her head again.

Listen that's part of her gift and has nothing to do with me or the family, and she has to deal with it.❞ Peppa glared over at the pair of girls. ❝Plus she is already too grandecita, to be doing that.

[too grown up]

You shouldn't be saying that when you're the one who starts storms for any pequeño inconvenience, mamá.❞ Dolores spat underneath her breathe as she focused her self in just hearing her best friend's heart beating and her honey cent covering her, despite a fuzz starting to take over her mind.

[Pequeño=Little]

Peppa had gasped for a moment before her eyes flashed many emotions at once to be able to decipher.

❝¡Y usted señora Alma, no es normal e los jovenes llorar y tener ataques de pánico!❞ The brunette glared at la abuela for a few seconds before dropping her eyes down at her best friend as she began rubbing her best friend almost sister's back.

[Its not normal for young people to cry and have panic attacks]

Dolores has softly taken her underneath her breathe as she relaxed into Karen's arms ; the smaller she felt due to the over stimulation starting to take a toll on her body.

Did you all knew that Dolores suffers from a overload sensory issues due to all the noise she can hear?

And anxiety?❞ The youngest of the Guzmáns softly whispered shouted to her elders around them while starting back at Dolores cousins hiding in the corners due to their families with softness as they stared at them with empathy wanting to do something but not able to.

Peppa had them dropped down on her knees as she made her way towards Dolores as Karen let go for a bit. ❝Hermana..❞ [Sister] She had looked over at Julieta who nodded and rushed to the kitchen to make some healing empanadas.

She had looked at her crying daugther with regret. ❝I'm so sorry, hijita.❞ Peppa knew how it felt to have to repress your emotions and end up becoming over stimulated due to it ; the least she could do is be more  empathetical to her oldest daughter and more understandful.

The red headed brought her < morenita hermosa > into her arms and peppered her with a kiss to her forehead. ❝I should of have been more understandful.

Dolores looked up at her mom with a teary smile. ❝It's okay, mamá.❞ The almost fully regressed girl wrapped her arms around her mamá as her mom held her tightly and just as lovingly back. ❝It's okay to cry to, even if it rains in the village.❞ And like that they where both hugging each other while crying.

Just tell them it was a family moment.❞ Karen added helpfully as she smiled at the little and her mom just as Julieta came over with las empanadas as Peppa carefully feed the little regressed girl in her arms.

It wasn't perfect but, it was their family and no one it was perfect but, it was more than enough for her ; for all of them and they would still love each other through it all.

You two are beautiful together.❞ La abuela had smiled at Karen and Dolores approvingly as she helped her daughter Peppa and her grandchild Dolores up before walking away with Peppa as they left the two alone.

Bueno pequeña.. Want to cuddle know that they're gone and sleep the day off osita?❞ Karen softly cooed at the little holding her hands ; Dolores who nodded as they stepped back into their room and cuddled the whole day before falling asleep in each other's arms.