2.Anjaam part-1🍂

Author's Note:

Author's Note:

This is my first time attempting & experimenting with a new genre... there might be loopholes too.

Negative Nonsense will not be tolerated.

account will be Muted & reported.

This is a last warning.

Past:

The sun was shining brightly over 21-year old Aayat's head as she walked on the empty road with some shopper bags in her henna clad hands... it was her wedding today... since her mother was ill... She had to run the last minute errands herself.

She was about to take a taxi when she heard a wail from nearby

She was about to take a taxi when she heard a wail from nearby. It sounded like a woman was wailing.

She followed the voice till she reached a not so deep pit where a woman was crying in pain. It looked like the woman had met with an accident. The woman placed a hand on her protruding belly.

Aayat gasped, seeing blood flowing from her — the woman was heavily pregnant.

She put the shoppers' bags away & started pulling her out with difficulty.

Her hands ached at this point from trying so hard.

She sighed, seeing how much pain the woman was in...She looked here and there... She found a few large stones.

She immediately ran to them and picked them up one by one.

She placed two huge ones in the pit & held the woman's hands & asked her to step on them & come up.

The woman shook her head no & kept crying.

Aayat's eyes filled with tears watching the woman give up.

She spoke, "Appi please apne liye na sahin..." Uss bacche ke liye karen jo aapke andar hai... Aapke sahaare hai... Ek baar koshish karen please! "

The woman nodded, taking deep breaths, and slowly stepped on the stones with her shaky legs and climbed up.