Short Side Story/Alberu Learns From Cale

Summary:Alberu learns from Cale on how to be an arsonist. He also blows up the queen's palace.

Alberu looked at the bomb in his hand.

The God had give him this place to release stress after the last chapter. Hm,atleast this God doesn't ignore the mess they created. Turns out not all are as useless as the God of Death.

The place in front of him was an exact replica of the queen's palace. Even the gaurds stationed were in their perfect places.

Those bastards who belittled him back then.

He grinned as he looked at the bomb in his hand. The God had said this was one of the worst bombs from where they come from. For even a god to call it destructive,it must be dangerous.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cale sweatdropped. The host and his highness said to ignore it,but the little sounds of something blowing up,and the vibration that's happening due to it is hard to ignore. Seriously,what is he doing?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He watched as all of them burned. The too gorey sights were blurred or just outright blacked by the God.

Their painful shrieks were enough to give him satisfaction as he watched the queen's palace blow to smithereens.

He grinned. How fun

Meanwhile, Kyla just ate popcorn with a grin plastered on her face. Kae, Xie, Alia and all the rest were also beside her eating their favorite food or just popcorn. 

She looked at Aina and puffed her cheeks.

She was still angry at her, after all.

Aina just sweatdropped hoping she wouldn't get hit by a belan from the belan collector.