Chapter 1

The sound of music could be heard from miles away as bodies grinded on each other, I swayed my hips dancing to the rhythm of the beat, I lifted my hands above my head losing my body to the music, hands gripped my hips I giggled feeling his strong arms grind me on his crotch "Dance on me baby" he moaned I smiled continuing to sway my hips against him, he groaned dipping his head to my neck "You're a temptress".

The blaring sound of sirens silenced the whole party and my reply, I moved away from the unknown man making my way through the crowd to the where three police officers stood.

"May I help you officers?" I spoke sweetly tilting my head slightly to the side "We are looking for Ava Grace" the older officer spoke keeping his hands close to his hips, just close enough to feel the heat radiating from the gun that sat in his holster, I walked slowly towards them "What do you want with her?" a gruff voice spoke from behind me, I did not pay it any attention and continued my way to the second officer "I have to ask you to stay back miss" the first officer spoke disregarding Angel's question.

"Are you scared of me officer?" I spoke not taking my eyes off the second officer seeing as his eyes did not stray away from mine, I ignored his order and continued my way to him seeing the shock his face held as he continued to stare at me "Miss I am going to need you to step back now" He continued to speak reaching back for his holster, I took another step forward before the guns were out and pointed towards me.

The first officer turned trying to get the attention of the officer whose eyes I could never forget even after all those months, he motioned for him to take out his weapon which he did, hesitantly.

The smile I wore never once faltered, I giggled unbuttoning the buttons on my blouse, I removed the fabric from my body revealing the red lace bra I wore.

Their eyes moved to my chest, I looked at him watching as his familiar eyes darkened upon falling on my chest, he took a step forward only to be pulled back by his surgent. I took slow steps forward and spoke "You are so focused on my chest that you aren't seeing the men standing behind you ready to end your life".

They snapped their head back, I moved forward now standing inches away from him "Sike" I said hearing the all too familiar sound of guns cocking from behind me, they slowly turned their heads towards the men and women behind me.

"Miss me" I whispered lowly to him; his eyes lowered to mine, I stared back at the swirl of blue, green and hazel, his eyes can hold me captative for days "You're something else Silver, sorry I meant Ava" he spoke for my ears only, "Atlas what are you doing step away from her" the officer yelled at him, he jumped startled stepping away from me.

A hand came down on my hip tugging me back "They need to leave" Angel spoke moving me towards him, he looked at Atlas a slight smirk lifting his lip watching as his eyes darkened once again. He moved forward once again defying the orders of his superior his rough hands gripped my waist gently pulling me into his chest, I sighed feeling his hard chest touch mine, his scent engulfed me making me almost lose my self to him.

"Ava, now" I snapped out of my trance looking back at Angel I nodded moving away from Atlas seeing the hurt engulf his eyes, I let Angel lead me to the car he was previously leaning on, standing on the tips of my toes I gripped on Angel's neck and pulled him down to kiss all the while staring at him. He glared at us, his hands twitched and formed a fist, but he could not risk being associated with me, a criminal.

I am Ava Grace, and this is my story.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 27, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

AVA GRACEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें