Sleepover

Aloha! Sorry, I haven't posted all week but I'm back now. This chapter is mainly in the third person. But I hope you enjoy the story. Let's get onto it, shall we?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theo POV

When the door opened Stiles yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK LIAM!?" I could already tell they didn't want me here. I look at Liam and say, "They don't want me here, Li. Maybe I should just go home and we can talk tomorrow." Liam looked at Stiles and then at me, "No, you're a part of my pack and so I will have you at our mixed-pack sleepover." Stiles looked dumbfounded, "SINCE WHEN WAS HE APART OF YOUR PACK LIAM!?" "Since he saved me from the ghost riders." Liam grabbed my hand and pushed past Stiles into the house. Liam took my bag and put them next to the couch. When I walked into the living room I could see the three diverse packs all conversing. Derek's pack, Scott's pack, and Liam's pack. Liam's pack looked at me happily and greeted me while the other two packs looked at me like I was the most disgusting thing that could've walked in the room. If I'm being honest, I wanted to hug Liam and hide my face in his chest, I don't know why. But, I held back and sat on the couch in between Liam and Corey.

Third Person POV

 "Liam?" Malia asked. "Yeah?" "Why'd you bring him here?" Malia asked with her eyes glowing blue. "Scott said that it was an all-out pack night and to bring my pack because all three packs were supposed to be here. So I brought the last person of my pack, seeing as everyone else had rides already. Why? Is there a problem with him being here?" "Y-" Malia was interrupted by Scott. "No, of course not." "Good," Liam said with a menacing smile that made the other two packs quiver, while Theo just smiled at Liam's protectiveness. "Well, because Liam has a new pack member let's do a trusting game," Scott said with a smile. The other packs nodded. Stiles raised his hand and said, "I'll start," He put his hand down, "What's everyone's favorite food." You could hear a mix of 'spaghetti' 'pizza' 'Oreos and milk', until one really stood out, "My mom's apple pie." Everyone looked at Theo. "Your mom made you apple pie?" Scott asked. "Yea. She would let me help with the crust and my sister would help with the filling. I remember the first time she made it for me I burned myself because I didn't wear oven mitts to take out the pie. That was probably when I was 7. I still have a part of the scar." Theo said holding up his hand to show a dark spot on the tip of his middle finger. "Oh, cool," Malia said, not actually expecting him to have been innocent or good at any part of his life. "My turn," Scott said. "Everyone probably knows this about everyone but, what're everyone's sexualities?"

-Mason, Corey, Theo, and Nolan "Gay"

-Liam, Derik, and Scott "Bi"

-Lydia and Malia "Lesbian

-Issac, Brett, and Lori "Pansexual"

-Boyd and Erica "Asexual"

Theo's POV

"Wait...Theo, you're gay?" Derek asks. "Yeah, I thought you all knew that already." I see most of them shake their heads while the others minus Liam look at me with their eyes popping out of their heads. "Well, now you do." We keep playing the game and I think the pack doesn't think I'm as bad now, but I know Stiles and Malia still hate me. But that's why I am going to do everything in my power to make them not hate me.

Time Skip 1:37 am

Still Theo's POV

"Alright guys, it's kinda late let's go to bed," Scott says. We nod and start getting into sleeping pairs.

-Mason and Corey

-Scott and Issac

-Malia and Lydia

-Lori and Brett spaced out

-Derik and Stiles 

-Boyd and Erica spaced out

-Theo and Liam spooning

"Hey, why are you and Liam sleeping together," Malia asks. "Because we can. Is there an issue?" Liam says, eyes flashing yellow, then red, then back to yellow. Scott had a shocked expression along with me. After that, Lydia turned off the light. Me and Liam are the only ones on a couch.

Time skip to when they woke up

Liam POV

When I woke up I felt all eyes on me. Then I looked around to see all 3 packs staring at me and Theo. Then I realized we were cuddling.

How they were cuddling: 

Liam is the longer one Theo is the one more crouched and Theo's back is facing the packs

"Sooooooo...You gonna explain?" Stiles said sarcastically, earning a hit to the shoulder from Lydia and Lori. "I'm not allowed to cuddle my boyfriend?" Liam said innocently. After a few seconds of comprehension, all three packs yelled, "YOUR WHAT!?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALOHA! I hoped you liked this part. I have been trying to upload more frequently so I think I'm gonna do weekly uploads, or maybe every Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday. Or something like that, I'll let yall know when I figure it out. 

ADIOS! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

I physically can't handle my own writing.