kidnapper

I sat at my desk, writing away with my ink and pen, trying not to dwell on my writing. I took a deep breath and stood up, walking to the door.

I felt a glove wrap around my mouth and grab my ribs

"you make a sound and I snap your bone. you hear me?" the person's voice was raspy and deep.

"yes," I struggled to talk through the glove

"now, keep walking and follow my instructions"

I nodded through the cold and leathery glove, the person began to walk and so I walked with them. I turned and realized my mirror was open. they stepped through the gap and so did i. they brought me through the many passageways until they took me to a room and tied me to a chair.

"only answers, no questions."

"Okay."

I took deep breaths, trying to calm myself. I had noticed the person was a man. he had long, dark hair and wore a mask.

"now who are you." the man turned to me.

"y/n y/l/n"

"alright. where did you learn to sing."

"wha- why do you want to -"

"I'm asking the questions here."

"sorry" 

"oh- I haven't taken any lessons, I'm too poor. I just dance, not sing.

"you should. you have a wonderful voice,"

"how do you know I sing?" I shook my head remembering what he had said.

"ah, that is one question I will answer." he paused. "I do live under everyone, after all"

"sing"

"pardon?" my head tilted

"just sing."

"I can only sing if you untie me."

he undid the rope around my waist but held the rope to threaten me. I began to sing, I didnt know what to sing, but the words and cords just floated through my head.

after a few minutes of singing, I stopped and exhaled.

"beautiful. our lessons begin on Monday. the mirror will be unlocked at 9:25. I will see you then."

I was very confused, but I decided not to ask.

"come, I will take you back to your room" the man took my hands and guided me through the sewers.

when we arrived, he turned to go back.

"I never caught your name," I asked.

"phantom, but call me Erik."

"Alright, Erik"

"you must tell no one of this day" he eyed me as a threat.

"I won't, I promise" i smiled

and with that, he left.