Chapter 1: Why?

Hello everyone! Welcome to this story. Hopefully this doesn't end badly but I'm I hope you enjoy...

Tw:
-Sapnap angst
-Karlnapity angst
-Abandonment

Idk really what else so just tell me if there is anything else and I will put it as a tw.

Anyway hope you enjoy!

***
~Sapnap's Pov~

Crisp wind swirled all around me effectively wrapping me in a warm hug. Something I longed for. Something that never came. Strips of orange and yellow light flew down changing the shades of the plants, animals and people. Lime and emerald grass and red, orange and brown leaves crunched under my feet as I walked under the shade of the trees. Despite the comforting weather and scenery, the mood was that of being in a hurricane. Nothing made sense. Too many words. Too many thoughts. Too much violence and wars. Too much of everything.

No one could escape from the constant cycle of heartbreak, violence and trauma. People who were kind, helpful and pleasant twisted to the opposite spectrum of kindness from the ways society turned and shunned them.

It hurts to keep all of this pain held up in your chest. Rules you follow to keep yourself from death and betrayal: Don't. Trust. Anyone. Trust them and they will lead to your downfall. Twist your mind to make you think your worth something until they forget about everything you gone through, till they move on from you, only use you as a pawn or think of an object more than your worth.

Being so blind as to not see the effect their selfishness has on others. Only thinking about themselves rather than the good of everyone.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I continued to relive the past events that only happened a few days ago. They had left each other. And me. They seemed to forget I was there until they made me decide between them. 'Who do you pick!? Me or Karl?' or 'Me or that murderer!?'

I didn't know how to reply to those questions and I could only stand and watch as the only positive relationship I had turned sour. As it always does.

Why couldn't I have a loving father who actually cared about me? Why couldn't I have lovers who acknowledge my presence and care? Who remember me and don't try and leave after every little fight?  Why can't i have friends who don't betray me and everyone else around me?

Seems life turned upside down for everyone. I shouldn't be worried about myself right now. Dream is out of prison and that's the biggest worry for now. I'll deal with my problems later.

Walking turned into jogging and jogging cascaded into running. I have to catch him.

Ready or not Dream..

Here. I. Come.