📧 ٫ 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ❪ 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗅 ❫

☆ ͡ ݂ ۫ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ࣪ 𓈒 紫 ៸៸ ˚ ׅ
◌ ՞ ִ ۫ 𝅄⠀⠀𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈d͟u͟c͟i͟n͟g͟⠀⠀⠀୨✧୧ ⠀⠀𝐌𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀⠀── キ
✿𝅼 ݂ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝑰 ౨ৎ 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 ✩
─── ·𖥸· ───

"TODAY, WE HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST!" Hyung-don exclaimed as he stood next to Defconn, while the Seventeen members all stood in a straight line. The group looked at each other in confusion, not having heard about a special guest as they mumbled to each other, wondering who it might be.

"Let's all welcome the global, famous idol who has won so many awards with her stunning voice, Luna!" Defconn introduced as the Seventeen members all looked shocked, putting a hand on their mouths to hide their open mouth. They've been a big fan of the female soloist ever since her debut, always mentioning her when asked who their favorite solo artist was and which idol they would want to collaborate with.

Luna walked from where she stood next to the camera crew, a grin on her lips as she clapped along, standing between the hosts and the group, who were watching her in awe. She bowed to the members and the hosts in greeting.

The female singer chuckled as she heard Seungkwan gasp in excitement, "Hi, everyone! It's so nice to meet you guys!"

"Y-You too!" S.Coups stuttered out, bowing at her, making the hosts chuckle.

"Woah, there are so many of you! How many members?" The female asked as she started counting them, making them laugh.

"13 members," Woozi responded as he stood between Seungkwan and Joshua. His response made Luna's eyes widen as her eyes raked along the group.

"Are you guys shocked to meet Luna?" Defconn teased.

Seungkwan nodded his head eagerly, "Yes. Very much,"

Luna laughed along with the hosts, before the hosts started explaining the game they were supposed to play. "Okay, let's move on to the game. One of the teammates is supposed to touch the object inside the box and guess what it is. Each time you guess it correctly, you gain one point for your team," Hyung-don explained, before he turned to the group and the female singer.

"Any questions?" Defconn asked, only to be met with the shaking of their heads. "Good, let's see the teams. In the first team we have Luna, Vernon, Jun, DK, Seungkwan, Woozi and Hoshi,"

Hyung-don then continued with the second team, "As for the second team we have S.Coups, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Jeonghan, Joshua, The8 and Dino. Let's start with the first team!"

Luna thanked the staff member after she gave her a blindfold, standing next to the mystery box that was on a white table

Luna thanked the staff member after she gave her a blindfold, standing next to the mystery box that was on a white table. She bound it behind her head as her sight went dark, having covered her eyes. Luna turned her head towards Defconn's voice after she heard him speak.