𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐 (unedited)

Lost in her thoughts, Eunjung didn't realize she arrived at the bus stop. She looked around her, hoping to find familiar faces as she didn't want to stand around awkwardly by herself.

And she did find a familiar face, just not one she hoped to face this soon.
____
Eunjung was caught off guard to say the least. So much, that she almost gasped. However, she was just staring in disbelief for now.

"Lee Suho?" She didn't mean to say that out loud. She wasn't ready to face him yet, let alone talk to him. But it was too late.

Suho's head snapped towards her, eyes wide. Both of them looked like deers caught in the headlights, equally shocked.

"Eunjung?", Suho barely recognized his voice. He didn't expect to face her. But then again he was prepared knowing that she'd come back one day. Truth to be told, he had longed to see her again after such a long time, although he would never admit it.

Before either of the teens could utter a word the bus arrived. Eunjung was first to break her gaze away as she stepped into the bus. It took Suho a few seconds to gather himself before following her into bus.

It was just like it used to be. Both of them next to each other in the bus. Her on the window seat. The only difference now was that both of them were too scared to say anything.

"How have you been?", Eunjung asked, the attempt to make this less awkward obvious. It caused Suho to chuckle quietly, seeing she still was the same as before.

"I'm sorry for not talking to you", he decided to apologize instead of answering her question. He did feel guilty for basically ghosting her - just like Seojun - despite knowing none of it was her fault and that she needed someone to lean on.

"Huh? It's fine, don't worry about it. I mean I could've tried talking to you too", The girl started rambling. Hearing those words put her heart at ease. Knowing he didn't hate her and there was hope for them. Eunjung and Suho had always shared a special bound and it was understandable that she was terrified of completely losing him.

"Nonsense", he mumbled in reply, staring out the window. "When we arrive at school you might want to act like you don't know me. We wouldn't want Seojun to hate you as well", he added as he noticed how close they were to Saebom High School.

"We didn't talk, I'm not sure he even cares about me", she nearly whimpered, the pain of losing her close friend evident. Oh how she missed her best friend.

"Don't worry, you know how Seojun can be", Suho tried to reassure her. He knew Seojun still cared about her, no matter how much he distanced himself from her. "Good luck"

Those were the last words Eunjung heard before he left the bus. Amazing way to start the day.
_____
Well hello there. First of all, I'm sorry for not updating for such a long time. I'll try to update more, I promise. It's currently 1am so there's a lot of stuff that needs to be corrected, but I just wanted to get this out.
As the chapters are really short so far I might morph them some time when I'm done. Thank you for being patient with me <3
As always, if you have any ideas, criteria, questions, etc. My comments and inbox are open :)