✦❘༻ 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 ༺❘✦

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

•┈••✦ 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘂𝗹𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 ✦••┈•

✧. ┊    𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, a sleep-deprived gamer is forced into a student exchange program.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

꒦꒷ᶻᵉʳᵒ𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐍|ׂׂ ׂׂૢ

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Compulsive

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

"Hey! What the hell was that for L3vi-chan?!" you'd screeched, leaning to the left as you repeatedly hit Ⓐ on your controller. Your game avatar flung itself into your online friend's avatar, dealing four hearts of damage.

"Hey! I said sorry!!" he screamed into his headset microphone, maneuvering his game character away from yours. "Do that again and I'll steal your Viewtube subscription money!!" he'd threatened.

"Hah?! You wouldn't!" you glared at your screen, gritting your teeth.

"I wou- Hey! Get out of my room! Can't you see I'm gaming with my friend, you scumbag?!" your friend had yelled, obviously referring to someone else.

"You have friends?" someone unfamiliar had replied to his inquiry. "I thought 3D people were disgusting to you?"

"Of course I have friends, you money grubbing idiot! LUCIFERRRR!!! MAMMON'S IN MY ROOM-" you blankly stared at your screen, listening as sounds of a scuffle sounded from the other side of the connection. Was it his brother again? Probably.