Party Time

*Tom's POV*

"Aaaannddd... That's a wrap"! The director shouted as the rest of the cast clapped and cheered as we finished up filming Spider-Man: No Way Home. "Hey Tom, wrap party tonight at my house," one of the directors said to me as he clapped my shoulder as I stared at my phone watching CNN Daily News.

"I don't know who you are, but I just wanted to say Thank You, as my mom has always told me there are angels everywhere and they are angels when you least expect them. I truly believe angels are walking this Earth. I know I will never be able to ever repay you. But whoever you are, wherever you are, and whatever you are doing. Just know that I truly appreciate what you have done for me and my daughter".

I watched as this mother was thankful that she was given money and that how she was never able to repay the person who sent her the money. Tears welled up in my eyes as I was able to change this mother and her daughter's life forever. "It was you, wasn't it"? I heard a voice from behind me. Startled, I turned around to find Zendaya standing right in front of me. "Pardon"? I asked nonchalantly. "It was you; you know. That sent the money". Zendaya asked in an almost whisper to make sure this didn't get out to the general public. I gave her a look, as in to not talk about this, she quickly got the hint and nodded and walked away. I turned off the news app on my phone joined the rest of the cast and talked about the wrap party that was tonight.

Later that night, I couldn't stop thinking about that mother and her daughter. What touched me the most was the part where the mother says that her daughter loves Spider-Man and she wanted to throw a Spider-Man-themed birthday party for her. I was so happy that I was able to help her and her daughter. "How are you enjoying the party, Tom"? one of my co-stars asked me. However, I was too distracted to think about anything. "It's good. Hey, do you mind holding my drink? I need to step out for a moment". I asked them as I set my drink down on the table and ran outside in a secluded area of the backyard. I opened my phone up, opened up my text messages, and composed a message to Zendaya.

Me: It was me

Z: Why couldn't you have just told me on set?

Me: Because I don't want this getting out in the open

Z: I think that's so sweet of you, Tom

Me: Stop it. This isn't about me.

Z: That little girl would be so excited to find out that the real Spider-Man gave her and her mom a million dollars.

Me: Well, she or her mom has no idea, who it is, and I plan on keeping it that way.

Z: You should invite her to the premiere

Me: NO!

Z: Why not? It's only appropriate she gets to meet the real Spider-Man.

Me: Because I don't want this getting any publicity

Z: It's bound to get out sooner or later, why not strike while the iron is hot?

Me: I have to go, bye. Enjoy the party.

Z: Bye Tom, later <3