come back and love me!!

╰┈➤ GENRE: fluff, suggestive, crack, established relationship!au╰┈➤ ⚠️ WARNING(S): mentions of sex, language

╰┈➤ ⚠️ WARNING(S): mentions of sex, language

"My love, I'm home!" Doyoung shouts out as he takes his shoes and coats off, placing his bag down on the floor

Doyoung had just come back from evening practice with his members. It's his birthday today, and his members offered to treat him to a few rounds of drinks after practice. However, Doyoung declined as the members had already treated him to food earlier, and practice had drained him out for the day. He told the members he would be heading to yours for the night since you had planned a day out with him tomorrow.

As Doyoung walks into the living room, he grins as he sees you sitting snugly on the sofa. Your attention is focused on the book you're reading, but you soon turn to Doyoung as you see his figure approach you.

"Hey baby, happy birthday!" beaming out to him with the biggest smile on your face.

Doyoung leans down with his arms wide open, about to embrace you in a hug, but you fling your book to the other side of the sofa and quickly get up and back away from him. "Ah-ah-ahhh, what do you think you're doing?" squinting your eyes at him.

"Giving my loving girlfriend a hug?" Doyoung says before giving you the biggest grin he could show you.

You let out a sigh and roll your eyes at him. "Doyoung, we've been through this before. No hugs until after you've showered on practice days."

"Oh, come on, it's my birthday! Can't you make it an exception?" Doyoung groans as he throws his head back.

"Nope." shaking your head. "No can do boo," you say, shrugging your shoulders.

"Give me a hug", Doyoung pouts as you stand there, not budging to hug him anytime soon.

"No. Go shower first." crossing your arms, like you're scolding him.

"I thought you loved everything about me." Doyoung takes a few steps towards you, but you take a few steps back.

"Hey, you can't use that against me! You did that last time!" raising a finger at him while you protest.