+{Huh? oh well time to work}+

Quick A/N!! Credit to the artist for the artwork. Little AnGsT Sorry this took so long QwQ

-BEEP BEEP BEEP- "uggghh" -clang- "i-ugh" i woke up and i once again, destroyed my brand new clock, i will never get used to having metal hands. 

(Monty): " HEY KAT DID YOU BREAK YOUR CLOCK AGAIN?" 

(Y/N): "YES MONTY SHUT UP!"

Monty said something but i couldnt hear it huh, oh well time to work. I left my charging station and looked in the mirror. Having fake but real.. ish? hair will never be a normal thing to deal with for me. i grabbed a brush and made gentle strokes through my colorful locks of hair. i yawned and walked up to my door and immediately i see the normal, a few kids and roxanne staring at me through her window. After the little kids got their autographs and left i walked to my place a few floors higher then here. im programmed to work with DJ MM but instead of DJing i worked a Dance Class through one of the doors next to the dance floor where music man is so we dont get lonely due to the lack of business. Im technically supposed to be proggrammed to stay in the secret room inside of the Dance Class but i dont. Before i go up to DJ MM ill go see monty, then chica, then freddy! I stop by montys room and i hear noises from inside. i open the door and see a very tired alligator with anger issues.

(M): "whaaaat"

(Y/N): "We have a show today you know, you shouldn't waste your battery"

(M): "whatever rockstar"

ive always gotten flustered at that nickname but i kept that out of my head space as i left. I headed towards chicas room and saw roxy staring at me so i smiled and waved and she snarled. I know she thinks im bad for her popularity but im genuinely not ever going to be anywhere near as popular as her. I got to chicas room and heard guitar coming from the inside. I opened the door and she was jamming out so i left her to go see freddy. I made it to his room and knocked on the door. I heard a little *click* and the door opened to reveal a father figure bear in the doorway. 

(F) "Come in Y/N"

i walked in and sat down on his couch. Its pretty comfortable to be honest.

(Y/N) "what you have planned today fred?"

(F) " the usual, birthday parties, a show, closing. How about you Y/N"

(Y/N) "oh you know, sneak back upstairs to the dance class, act like ive been there all night, and get to work"

(F) "you really shouldn't sneak around Y/N"

(Y/N) "okay 'DAD' i'll just stay locked up in their forever"

(F) "you know thats not- wait no im not your dad-"

before he could even catch what I said I had left the room to go up to roxy's door. I really do wanna be a friend of Roxy's but she really doesn't like me. No thats an understatement she HATES my guts she wants me dead.. like she wants me to stop exsisting! But i face my fears and walk up to her door and knock. I can hear her talking to herself but stop when she hears me.

(R) "WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

(Y/N) "for us to be friends..?"

(R) "No, go back up to the dance studio"

(Y/N) "Fine"

and with that i left. I didn't  want to talk to her anyway. She isn't worth my time anyway. I walked up to the vent where mini music man would lead me to the dance floor. Lucky for me I can comunicate with him just fine. He is able to talk to me through smacking his cymbals together. I got lost in thought as we made our way through the vent and I realized he smacked his cymbals together and i had to ask him to repeat what he said.

(MMM) -clang cling clang- (hey are you paying attenton)

(Y/N) "oh sorry i got lost in thought what were you saying?"

(MMM) -clang cling clang clang- (were almost there just a few more steps)

(Y/N) "thanks mini man"

(MMM) -clang clang cling clang- (dont ever call me that again Y/N)

(Y/N) "you know im gonna keep doing it"

(MMM) -cling- (sadly)

We made our way to the end of the vent and parted ways. I headed into the dance class room just as i heard music man get inspected by Officer Vanessa. I dont like her but i went into my charging station and closed my eyes and waited. My door opened and since i only lost a quarter of a bar of power i was fully charged. Because of the human staff not cleaning my Exo-Skeleton though i still had cake on my fur so any dirt on me would assumably be from yesterday. She never calls me by my name either, she calls me Kat which I hate completely due to the fact that isn't my animatronic name anymore, its just the blueprints.

(V) "Kat why are you still a mess?"

(Y/N) "the staff never clean me, you should know this by now"

(V) -sighs- "they really should give you guys the ability to do this yourselves"

(Y/N) "I am sorry Officer Vanessa but we both know they wont spend that kind of money on us"

(V) "I hate to admit it but you're right"

(Y/N) "well what do we do now since im still dirty and the Pizzaplex opens in 30 minutes?"

(V) "i'll send someone up here, see you tonight Katherine"

My eye twitched a little hearing her call me that, but she didn't seem to notice. I'm sure she knows I hate being called Katherine and does it to provoke me. A while after she left (around 10 minutes before opening) a very stubby man walked in. He presumed to turn me off and clean me instead of conversating. He was probably afraid out of his mind, they all call me Montgomer 2.0, i've heard them when I was in the vents. The day went by pretty slow however, kids come in kinda try to dance, get bored and leave to freestyle it with D.J.M.M. He waves to me when the kids are dancing and he plays the music. DJ and I are pretty good friends, seeing as how we were built with the same purpose, Dance, play music, and make kids happy. The day was finally over and Vanessa did her nightly rounds but this time she did something different. She turned me off the moment she walked in and i started to have a red tint to my screen. Before i powered down, it was almost as if my systems had been hacked and my systems crashed in the process. I woke up around 30 minutes after closing and left my charging station. Vanessa then came in.

(V) "i need you to find a kid"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow that was a kinda long chapter- qwq. Sorry it took so long to publush TvT i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and i did once again leave you guys a cliff hanger. I will try to send out a chapter every Friday or Thurday and i will be trying to get out another chapter tommorow! bye guys!! 
Author-Chan out!