KTH: MASSAGE

You and Taehyung are arranged married to each other, however, you both love each other but didn't confessed yet. You both are workaholic. 

Nowadays you were stressed out. Was it because of your work? Yes! As being caring husband, he understood. He knew this was because of the upcoming project of your company. He tried to helped you by making three courses meal for dinner almost every night. But he didn't find that cheerful Y/N yet. 

"Y/N, c'mon its been a long time since you had a proper sleep. Tomorrow is Sunday, so you can do the remaining work tomorrow," Taehyung said.

"Hmm, OK. I'm coming in 15 minutes." 

"Girl, you're kiddin' me? I asked you to relax."

You simply ignored his words and continued doing your work. Your eyes were on your laptop's screen and fingertips dancing on the keyboard's keys. "Y/N, this is last time I'm telling you to stop your work or else I'll shut down your device." Taehyung said and you still ignored his statement. 

The very next moment, he snatched your device and saved your precious work as draft and shut down your device. You were about say something but Taehyung lifted you and made his way towards your shared bedroom. "Leave me, Tae!" you yelled. He simply ignored your words like you did before. 

He made you sit on the bed and asked you to take shower. You looked at him angrily with a cute pout on your face which he literally found adorable. He wanted to peck your lips but the thing made him stop was if you feel same for him or not. "C'mon go," he said in cold tone. You narrowed your eyes while looking at him angrily. "Uff, go Y/N. Please take shower," now he in his normal yet pleading voice. You took your clothes and headed towards bathroom. 

When you open the door, you saw Taehyung in that (photo) posture scrolling through his phone. He looked like Greek God. You were busy admiring his handsome face, I mean who wouldn't. "Y/N? Oh, you're back c'mon sleep." "Hmm" you simply replied. You laid down on bed and started recollecting the memories of your wedding. The first and latest day you kissed him. You were just to lost in your thoughts that you didn't realise he got up from the bed to get oil and came back. 

"Y/N, you look so tired so let me massage." He said. 

"Thank you, Tae! But you should sleep, I'm not that tired though," you lied.

He knew that you were just making an excuse so he could sleep. He came towards you and started massaging your left hand. "Tae, leave it," you requested. "Y/N, let me do my work. As a husband, it's responsibility to take care of you." "Why are you so good and caring? You know, I'm lucky to have you. The way you take care of me made me fall in love," you confessed. Tae just smiled and proceeded to massage your right hand. You thought he don't the same but the thing you didn't notice was his blushing cheecks. 

After the massaged your hands and legs. He asked you to lift your sweatshirt so he could massage your back. You hastily lifted it up, he saw your mint-colored bra. It made him blush but he ignored it and started massaging your back. "Ah, you're so good at this," you moaned. After massaging he made you were your sweatshirt back and washed his hands and came back. 

"Thank you, Tae!" You said. "No problem," he said. "By the way, I love you so much. You know, when I leave for work I want to kiss you so badly. You can't imagine how much I love you." He confessed. "You love me? Am I dreaming? If yes, then please don't wake me up." You said and pecked his lips. "You pecked me on my lips?" He questioned in serious tone and before you could apologies thinking he didn't like it he kissed your lower lips. He kissed you passionately and you responded him. You both could feel each others smile in between the kiss. After few minutes, you both stopped. He looked at you who was blushing like an idiot. "M'lady is blushing," he teased you. You hit his chest playfully. You both hugged each other and drifted in your dreamland. 

Now, bye! 🧺

[UNEDITED]

220128