News!

Ethan Kane
The next morning was a busy morning, the entire staff was preparing for the arrival of one of my best Royal Friends, King Lazarus from the the vampire realm.

Humans got us all muddled up. True we wolves and vampires didn't get along in the past, but like after a few centuries, we became the  friends with benefits. We had tensions among ourselves and a bit of pride issues,we at least don't kill each other on sight, now.

I personally made sure that each and every corner of the palace was shinning, after all my best friend from another realm is coming over.

Emma was helping me see to the arrangements by giving her cute little inputs which I had to politely decline, I mean Lazarus hates flowers, so keeping them in his viscinity isn't the thing I would prefer, specially if I love my palce.

After 3 hours of overlooking the staff as they cleaned the entire estate, I led Emma upstairs to change into our Royal attires.

Once we were ready, I places our crown on our heads as I lead her down the staircase till we finally reached the front door, ready to receive king Lazarus.

Lazarus walked in and like the man he is, his aura depicted power. I greeted him with a hug and led him to our Royal living room.

"Ethan, so good to see you man, I see you have found your mate and that she is human and a sight for sore eyes. " He said and I protectively kept an arm around Emma's waist, no one flirts with what is mine.

"She is mine Lazarus, so find someone else to flirt with.... Though I do agree you she is a sight for sore sight, specially due to the reason that she is so beautiful and smart. " I said kissing her head

"Of course, Ethan, she is yours, I have found my mate as well, and well.. Ugh... She is human and I was thinking... Maybe you could have some sort of advice as to how I should introduce her to my world." He said

"Zar, glad you found your mate and the only advice I can offer is that you should meet her half way, you and her both should be willing to compromise so as to make it work, do t mark her while she is unconscious unless it's for saving her life and yes give her space, make her feel wanted and also be honest to her. " I said

"Very well" He said as he sipped the wine pondering over what I said.

"Any other suggestions " He asked

"Yeah, just make sure to grab some human realm stuff, like television, fridges, toaster and get that electricity installed in your castle" I said

"Oh that we already have, we are a bit more advanced than you guys" He said and laughed.

I saw Emma smiling a bit, really my own mate laughing at me, I'm her mate, she could defend me.

"You guys may be advanced, but, you can't compare to the amount of compassion and love which is there among the people and humans, the way one pack immediately comes to aid the other, the way these guys are ready to adapt and evolve but at the same time keep their traditions alive" Said Emma as she took a sip from my glass of wine.

I smiled at her sweetly before lifting her up and placing her on my lap. I kissed the side of her head and then rested my head on her shoulder and stared at Lazarus.

"Sweet pea, you can't assume that my people do not love each other and won't come to aid for each other" He replied arrogantly and a bit two sweetly for my liking.

"King Lazarus, isn't it, that recently vamaria spread through the kingdom and at that time the rich could have helped their people and protect them, but, instead, they wasted the money on alcohol, despite the countless times the crown tried to ask from them the support.Another incident is that the anti monarch club is still trying to overthrow the crown... We don't face such a problem, Ethan here is very respected and cherished"she replied.