𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞

°

°.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.°

Yushin was not at all having fun at his best friend's Zen's birthday party.

There were numerous reasons he found in which were justifiable.

For one, apparently, he had got himself a new boyfriend in which he couldn't have been bothered to tell him. Their name was Reisuke Naoto. He seemed like your typical hot jock but apparently, the guy was a major simp for Zen. Well who could blame him for having the hots for his bestie.

He was tall, muscular and handsome, but he seemed so what was the word?

Yes, pretentious.

Not only was he annoying to him but had basically snatched his friend away leaving him alone at this party with basic strangers. With his terribly embarrassing socialization skills he looked like an absolute anti-social loner. And he was!

 Here he was finding himself sulking in some random corner of some fancy venue Zen's boyfriend hosted. Did he forget to mention the man was rich, like very rich! Obviously not as rich as Yuu's husbando, Kaoru.

A shadow soon covered where he had sat. Yushin's eyes darted upwards to see his friend's slightly saddened smile. But he felt comforted at the familiar presence. 

"Are you having fun?" 

"Very much."

It came out more sarcastic than he wanted it to, he didn't want to ruin his friend's birthday. Especially since he usually apparently had always spent it with Yushin or his family. Zen was social yet like to keep to himself. But his boyfriend was too eccentric with this stupid surprise birthday. As grateful as the other seem he could tell he must feel a little out of his element.

His statement seemed to have earned a raised eyebrow. 

"I smell bullcrap, I've known you to long. If it were us at some random party I would've said we dip but-"

Yushin interrupted hm,

"You're the main star tonight birthday boy. Plus big man is wanna have you all night-oh look who comes."

Yushin watched as a male approached and snaked his arm around Zen and snuggled in. The black-haired male fake puke at the dog food being fed at him right in front of his eyes. Narrowed eyes glared at him, gosh was this man to protective and possesive.

[A/N I remember writing Zen as being a third wheeler and that friend but look where we are...Oh well!]

Zen sighed and petted his head and turned his attention back to his friend curled sadly on the floor. He couldn't help but laugh heartily, evoking a chuckle from the shorter boy.

"Scratch that Zen but I am definitely not having a great enough time."

Zen entire face softens at that. Helping him up after squirming out of the embrace.