two

- ~☀️

"Oh lord" donghyuck panted and sat down on the concrete surface infront of the ice cream shop.

"Why did you run, hyung? You know how much I hate running!" donghyuck whined, grabbing mark's arm so that he can stand up.

"atleast we arrived at the ice cream shop" mark shrugged and let donghyuck pull him inside.

"true, but you owe me ice cream" donghyuck grinned cheekily at the canadian male, pushing the door open.

"Hi Taeyong hyung! Jaehyun hyung!"

- new characters unlocked

- Jung Taeyong• Jung Jaehyun's husband• Side Character

- Jung Taeyong
• Jung Jaehyun's husband
• Side Character

- Jung Jaehyun• Jung Taeyong's husband• Side Character

- Jung Jaehyun
• Jung Taeyong's husband
• Side Character

Taeyong raised his head up and smiled widely upon seeing the two "Donghyuck, Mark! Its been awhile since you too last visited the ice cream shop"

Taeyong giggled and hugged the two "Me and Jaehyunnie missed you both" the oldest pinched Donghyuck's cheek before yelling jaehyun's name

"HONEY! DONGHYUCK AND MARK ARE HERE"

"hyuckie and markie?" jaehyun replied with his attractive deep voice and went out of the staffs room.

the tall man smiled widely and hugged the two tightly "we missed you!" jaehyun laughed and spun the two around.

mark and donghyuck laughed, the tanned then replied "we miss you two too, so much. Especially the delicious ice cream!"

donghyuck clapped while smiling widely, making mark coo and pinch the boy's cheek.

"mark hyung i want-" "strawberry ice cream? I know" donghyuck got flustered by mark's statement and decided to find a cozy table for them both.

"hyung, i'll go find a table for us" donghyuck whispered before fast walking to the isle of tables.

the tanned male picked a cozy looking table that has two chairs, beside each other.