Ch-16 Face it

Let's face it

"But what?" I asked desperate to know the reason. "But you were weak at that time and didn't knew how to stand up for yourself. The pack couldn't have a weak Luna so I chose to bully you to make you strong"

"What?" I asked surprised. "You chose to bully me instead of helping me?" "I know I was wrong. All I did was wrong and I know you will never forgive me for it but please give me a chance. I can't loose you. You worth too much to me to loose"

His words were so heartwarming. No I have to be strong. He realised his mistake but I need time to think about it." Why didn't you come to see me?" I asked all of a sudden very curious to know. "I thought you didn't want to see me anymore. I couldn't bring myself to see you in this pain afterall I caused it" he said looking at me.

"I need time to think" was all I said. "Take as much as time you want. I will wait for you forever mate" he said. He turned around to walk but I stopped him. "Wait" He turned around hopefully. "Did everyone know?" His hope immediately shattered. He just gave me a nod and walked away.

So everyone knew and none of them told me? No I feel much more betrayed than him. If they can still be in my good list after lying to me. Why shouldn't I give him a chance? I was thinking when Jaz walked in and hugged me. "Did he hurt you?"
"No" "Okay take rest I'll be back in the afternoon"

***
Finally it's the day I leave this hell hole. I'm finally going back home. Yeahhhhh I wanted to shout. And today I was going to say Issac that I was going to give him a chance.

I was so happy when Jaz and Sam came to pick me. All this time I came to know Sam and he doesn't seem like a bad guy. He's really funny and is very arr as well. I've also apologized for my mistake and he instantly forgave me saying that he didn't mind at all as he knew I was angry.

Finally we were home and I saw both the packs all of them were there! Wow. They alk greeted me and we were all cuddling on the sofa when I said "I'll miss you all when you'll go"

"About that" Issac spoke up. "Mr Lace donated this house to make this the new pack house and as we ar-" I didn't even let him complete before I screamed. "He did what?!!" "Calm down I know you feel irritated but he did this so we can take of you while he's gone. And after all after we officially take over our parents places we will be staying in a pack house only, so why not from now?"

Okay, okay, Godddddd. Why the fuck dad did this!!! I can do my things on my own I'm not a baby.
Atleast we willl get to see our mate all the time
Oh shut the fuck up you feisty wolf!

So now I'll have to see him everyday?!
You were going to give him a chance anyway my wolf rolled her eyes in my mind
But still, I argued.

So here I am stuck with all of them in my house. "If you all want to stay here you need to follow some rules" I said with authority in my voice. Everyone instantly sat up straight.

"One. No one messes with my things except from Jaz,Cara and Kath. Two
The house should be cristal clear as I always keep it. Three Don't irritate me while studying and Yoga lessons. That's it. Oh and yeah please no one does the garbage cleaning except from me"

They all nodded."Um and Issac" everyone's eyes on me again "I think you can make it upto me" and within a second I was embraced in a hug by him. He was warm.

***
It's been a week since all that happened and Issac is treating me like a queen. He loves me alot. But the only thing is I need time to love him back the same way. I don't want to disappoint the man infront of me.

He's trying to back a cake for me and watching him do it. After another couple of minutes he turns around and said "Like what you see?" I immediately looked away feeling my cheeks go warm.

Another thing he has started flirting with me a lot. He came towards me and lifted my chin with a finger.
"You're so adorable when you blush" he said making my wolf go wild inside my head.

***
It's been six months and we are doing not at all okay. Him and I had a fight over some pack work and I was the one in the wrong this time. I bought all the old memories.

"Why can't you move on Lis? I love you so much and here you are stuck with self pity" that's how the fight started from an argument. Right now I'm sitting in my rom trying to find a solution to make it up to him.

I sighed and and went to his room.I knocked the door but he didn't reply.
I opened to see a shirtless Issac standing in the room. My cheeks immediately went extremely hot and I turned around. I sensed him right behind me. "You can look now" I turned to only ne engulfed in a hug

I hugged him back and said "I'm sorry It was all my fault" when he let go he was still not in a short so I looked everywhere but not him. I could see him smirk from the corner of my eyes.

"You know you can make it up" he said. I immediately looked into his eyes expectantly "how?" And that's when his smirk grew and knew what was going to come.

I was slammed against the door and his lips captured mine. We kissed each other hungrily and......

***
It's been almost two years and today is his birthday and I'm going to propose him because all that I knew about him all this time is he's waiting for me to be ready.

So here I am ready to be his, to have a family, kids, to be with him in the bads and goods.

Everything was going perfectly. All the arrangements are perfect.Oh Jaz is 2 months pregnant, Cara is 6 months pregnant and Kath is already going to have her second kid. And here I am not even married yet.

So today is the day. We were all standing in the dark with confeties.
And here we go three...two......one the lights are on with a lots of confeties all over Issac.

"Happy Birthday" we all shouted. He smiled and came towards us. After we cut his cake everyone gave him his present and he said he felt like a kid.
"It's my turn" I said and he faked nervous look. I rolled my eyes with a smiled and here I was on my feet

"Issac De Angelo, we've been in through a lot and I heard you're too shy to propose so here I am. Will you marry me?" His face was priceless.
He went down his knees and hugged me tightly.

He started crying and I tried to calm him down "So you're rejecting my proposal" I faked a heartbreak.
He laughed wiping his tears and said
"I can never reject you M'lady"