SILENT SCREAM - PART 1

( pls support through votes and follow me.. Pls write your suggestions so that i can improve my works. Pls show your support as iam struggling as a new writer without any kind of base on this field.really hope for your support)

Oh no!!!!
Who opened the door?. Why is the sun playing hide-and-seek?. So much sound flew into my ears. My eyes started to make moves but too lazy to open my eyes. A sudden voice came to me.

"Jaanviii! Wake up, girl ..."

That was my mom calling out for me. I jumped out of my bed, rubbed my eyes, and walked to her. She burst out at me
" it is your marriage day; you get up now, When will you be responsible?."

Now my mind came to sense.
" My big day, my marriage"

I ran to our backyard. My anklet made rhythm for my steps. I saw my best friend Tanya coming to me. But why is she in school uniform?
Tanya has been my best friend for the last five years. She was born here, but she was outside of India since childhood. At the age of nine, her father settled here near our house. From that age till now she is my bestie. We were always together in school and also at home. Only at the time of night we get separated.

She came to me, but she does not have that energetic attitude she had when she come to me. she ran to me and hugged me tightly.

" Why are you doing this?. Why are you getting married?. We are only 14 at this age we should be studying not get married. Please come back to school. I feel incomplete without you. This marriage is not suitable for you."

Her words surprised me. I tried to gather my mind together.

My mom suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me inside without allowing me to speak to her. Mom stared at her teary eyes. She looked at me, trying to say something with those eyes. But I was not able to understand that.

Some thoughts ran into my mind; mom gave her a look? Is getting married is not good? If not, why everyone is getting married? It only took four days to fix my marriage. But that is fine, right? Because I am from a reputed family, everyone in our family got married like this. When we get married, we will have someone to take us to new places, someone will be there to do everything that we need. Is that not a good thing? Why she is talking like this. Maybe she does not know the happiness we will get after marriage.

My mom gave me my wedding dress and told me to get ready. when I saw my dress all my thoughts swept away. A beautiful bright red lehenga with mirror work in it. It is our family tradition that every girl's wedding dress and ornaments should be arranged after the age of ten. Whenever I see my dress, I was eagerly waiting to wear this dress. Finally, the day came...
I'm sooooo happy...