16

"No baby you're misunderstanding-"

"Shut up! I saw you with kendal, if you wanted her not me just tell me...I'll fucking leave" Harry's heart breaks hearing his angel sob,

"No my angel, it was my plan! It is my plan baby if we want to ruin gabriel we have to take away his most important thing that is money you said that yourself right"

Louis stops crying and looks at harry with his teary eyes frowning "i did but how does Kendal is involved in it?" Harry pulls him in his lap and wipes away his tears,

"she's his business partner and if we give her what she wants and in return ask her to kill gabriel that'll work for us!"

Louis shakes his head "no harry he deserves to be punished but not dead...." Harry smiles and cups louis' cheeks.

"i know darling but just think of how many life he has took, how many innocent people's blood is on his hand....just think of the people, children who lost their loved ones because of him...."

Louis looks at his hands, "but.... who are we to punish him...we are not god, what he deserves will come to him we just...have...hand him to zayn" harry nods "you're right, zayn will do whatever he wants with him and we'll just hand gabriel to zayn"

Louis nods "yes but how will we do that, gabriel is secured by ten bodyguards and also has guns!" Harry nods,

"i know and that's when we'll take help of kendal, we'll ask her to somehow make Gabriel unconscious and break him to us safely"

"Why will she do that for us... she'll probably ask for something in return" harry hums and looks down

"i know what she wants but we'll give her something she'll definitely not say no to it"

"What will that be"

"We'll discuss further later on, now eat your breakfast that i made specially for my angel" louis giggles and takes the breakfast plate,

"this time I'll feed you, yea?" Harry nods smiling,

"of course angel"

•••

Harry clears his throat and sits down on his seat after ordering for his coffee, kendal was sitting in front of him. She smirks and leans forward "so what do you want harry"

Harry looks at her with his hard glare "sit properly I'm not here to see your bullshit" she gulps and leans back feeling embarrassed, harry laces his fingers together looking at her he starts,

"I want you to bring Gabriel to me, unharmed and unconscious of course" kendal frowns "but why?" Harry rolls his eyes

"that's none of your business"

Kendal signs and crosses his arms "okay done but you have to give me what i want in return" harry smirks,

"now here's the thing love, the thing you want is already booked so it can't be yours"

Kendall's jaw clenched and she moves forward "i want one night with you and in return I'll do as you say" harry shakes his head

"i already love someone else and i am not gabriel to cheat on my love"

Kendal rolls her eyes and stands up, "then i guess i can't help you Mr styles" harry grabs her hand and forcefully makes her sit back in her seat.

"I am not finished yet"

She huffs and crosses her arms, "what else is left?" Harry stares at her "how stupid can you be?" she gasps,

"what did i do now!"

Harry shakes his head "when gabriel will be dead you'll get all his shares as he doesn't have any other business partner you'll have his company all to yourself which is... Miss jenner more beneficial than spending a night with me"

Her eyes widened as she finally understood everything, "so what do you say now....do we have a deal?"

"Deal!"

•••

"Baby you've been avoiding me what happened"

Louis gasps as gabriel pushes him on bed and hovers on him, "what're you doing gabriel stop!"

"Why are you not liking it now huh baby boy..." Gabriel leans down to kiss louis but louis kicks him in balls and pushes him off bed making him fall on the ground groaning in pain,

"What the fuck is wrong with you!"

"No what the fuck is wrong with YOU! You're the one ignoring me, you're the one not even looking at my face when you're speaking and you are the one....cheating on me and you're asking WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!"

Gabriel's eyes widened and he stands up as there were tears pooling louis' eyes "who the fuck told you tha-"

"THAT FUCKING HICKEY ON YOUR NECK SAYS EVERYTHING! NOW GET OUT"

Gabriel swears, ge forgot to warn kendal about not leaving any marks, "I'm sorry ba-"

"I SAID LEAVE RIGHT NOW GABRIEL!" Louis screams throwing the pillows at gabriel who signs and leaves the room and immediately leaving the house. Louis falls on his bed sobbing, how low can gabriel fall?

•••

Harry walks in the house to find it empty, he goes in their room to find louis crying in his bed. He runs towards him, "louis what happened! Are you ok-"

Louis immediately hugs him tightly and harry hugs hin back,  he rubs louis' back who was sobbing, finally after some time he calms down.

Harry lays down on bed and pulls louis on top of him, louis leans up to look at harry who looks back at him with his beautiful green eyes,

"You okay now?"

Louis hums and leans leans down to kiss Harry's forehead abd then his cheeks, harry signs relaxing as louis leaves soft kisses all over his face,

"I love you so much harry do you love me?" Harry cups his jaw stroking his cheek with his thumb he says,

"yes .... I love you more than anything....i can kill and die for you my angel"

Louis leans down and pecks Harry's lips, he felt butterflies in his stomach hearing the sweet words. "Then please .....show me how much you love me... please harry"

"You sure...you trust me?"

"Of course Harry....i trust you more than myself"

"I love you so much baby, I'll show you how much i love you and how much love and care you actually deserve my angelface..."

(Ready for smut? ;)