Jealousy with some extra spice

Hello everyone ^^, Another chapter huh? Read the title and there'll be some 💔 so you better watch out or else~ There'll be consequences.. Hope u enjoy UwU

.

At the dining table (3:00 pm)

Camilo's pov:

As we go at the dining table I saw... wait... what?... Mirabel and Elonzo... Holding hands!? "I know right" She said. That almost broke my heart.. But Elonzo haven't confess to her yet so calm down..

Ophelia's pov:

I saw his face looking at Elonzo... Why? Is he like friends with him? I mean... I feel so mad even though I'm smiling.... Is this what Jealousy feels like... Wait- what am i thinking!? Don't be jealous of some guy..... Do i have to be?... Nonono. You don't have to be cause you're ophelia santiago and you are not jealous of nothin.

Elonzo's pov:

I hold mirabel's hand on the dining table because of the bracelet that she has "Wow Mirabel! where did u get this??" I asked. "From Ophelia" She said. "We're here!!" I looked at Ophelia and Camilo and camilo seems shocked.. I don't know why "Uhm- Lia.." Camilo said. "Yes?" Ophelia asked. "On second thought... I'm not hungry.. I'll just go to my room hehe..." Camilo said and walks away. "Uhm- I'll just go to the bathroom" I said and go to camilo. He seem a bit sad..

Ophelia's pov:

I saw elonzo following camilo but I didn't care.. I just seat next to mirabel "Time to eat" Abuela said. "Where's Camilo and Elonzo??" Pepa asked. "They just go to the bathroom" Dolores said. -sigh- I hope he's ok...

.

At camilo's room

Camilo's pov:

I close the door and go to my bed... -sigh- What am i thinking??...

-knock knock-

Huh? Someone knock at my door? Wonder who.. "Uhm- Camilo?? You ok in there??" A familiar voice said. Elonzo!? What the- What he's knocking my door?? He supposed to be at the dining table... "I- I'm good Elonzo!" I said. Wait- am i.. crying?? Nonono this can't be. I wiped my tear so that Elonzo won't see when he come in.. God... I'm still crying.. "Camilo??" Oh no.. He open the door and I'm still crying. "Yeah??" I said. I wiped my tears quickly so that he won't see me crying and I look at him in the eyes.. "Are you ok..?" He said. "Y-yea I'm good.." I said with a smiling face.. "Come on camilo.." He said as he touch my shoulder. I flinched and looked away.. "Camilo... Look at me.." He said. Tears start to fall. Oh no.. "Pls..." He said. -sigh- I looked at him right in the eyes and he was in shock... "Oh camilo...."

Elonzo's pov:

I said and i hugged him.. cause he needs it and i don't care what he said as long as here with him.. He's upset and I dont want to see him that.. "T-Thank you... Elonzo...." He said as he hugs me back..

.

3 hours later (6:01 pm)

Elonzo's pov:

-yawn- I fell asleep?.. I look around and I look at camilo.. he so.. precious.. WAIT- NOPE NONO! What was I thinking.. But... He's so cute when he sleeps.. Huh? No hes not!! You're being gay, Stop acting that. -sigh- "Elonzo?" Camilo said as he wipes his eyes. "Hey camilo... How's your sleep?". "Sleep?" He look at the bottom.. "WHAT THE-" He almost screams and then I realize... He was sleeping right on my knee!? OMFG ELKSMSSMKSMWOAKAMSKSMS I'M SO GA- WAIT- NO YOU'RE NOT!! "Sorry if i fell asleep". "Camilo don't need to apologize" I said. "Let's just go to the guest room". "Yeah let's go.."

.

Thats it you guys.. hope you enjoy UwU and If you want some spoilers for my next chapter, Just dm me on instagram @jakeneeds_help. Hope you enjoy ^^

.

!!BONUS!!

D: Hmmmm

I: What did they say??

D: Let's just say... They have a moment 

I: Yes! *high five*

D: *high five*

.

634 words