My Life

Hi!! My name is Y/n

Hi!! My name is Y/n. And this story is about how I became friends with a ghost.

~Notice~
*No hate to idols and please ignore my grammatical mistakes*

Y/n Pov.

So, ever since I was 4, My life was perfect.I was rich, perfect family who adore me...maybe a bit too much. My every birthday was like bigger than any other wedding party. But,it all destroyed when I turn 5.

My father lost all his money,and now we live in a small house with 2 rooms.
One day, I was playing in a park. It was hot and humid day. The sun was burning. I didn't eat anything since morning and then after some time, I became conscious and hitted my head with a rock.
When I woke up,I was at hospital and my mom and dad was sitting beside me. They told me I was conscious for 2 days. We came back home. But after sometime, thing's starting to get weird.

Every midnight, I heard some noises from noises from kitchen. Everytime I thought,mom or dad is in kitchen doing something, maybe drinking water?. But one night I heard a loud noise, and I finally followed that noise....

B-but I was shocked when I see a "SHADOW"

what was that? who was that? Do I know him/her? Or Is it just my imagination?