Chapter 1: The last day of school

Y/n was sitting on her desk thinking when her teacher came in. The yeacher's hands were filled with forms for her classmates and her to fill out.

"Since this the last year you'll be filling out the forms for where you want to go to high school." Said the teacher.

A bunch of groans could be heard from various people. "But I know you all want to be heroes. The first form is L/n Y/n, who wants to go to U.A."

"L/n go to U.A. with a quirk like hers. Ha! What a joke. Her quirk is useless for being a hero." A boy said.

The class laughed at the thought of her going to U.A. 

At the end of the day she was cornered, "you think that you can get into U.A." She was bullied by some boys. She went home after that. On the way home there was a villain attack. The villain was a slime monster holding a boy with blonde hair. The pros where just standing there waiting for someone with the right quirk. All of a sudden a boy with green hair ran towards the monster, throwing his backpack at the villain then clawing at it. The green haired boy was nearly thrown alway when Allmight appeared to save the day. After Allmight saved the two boys the boy with green hair was scolded by the Pros and the boy with blonde hair was interviewed.

Appond arriving home, she found her father in their training room, practicing with the sword. Growing up she was taught how to use many different weapons, from bows and arrows to swords to guns. Her favorite weapon was always the sniper rifle, with its long barrel and magnificent shape. 

She went to join her father in the training room for she had train a lot for the entrance exam at U.A. She trained for months until the day of the entrance exam.

Authors Note: 

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. The ending was rushed as I didn't want to write anymore of this chapter and wanted to write the next chapter.