The Nightshift *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

There was no doubt about it. You were going to be the prettiest person working tonight. You didn't really know what was expected of you; just that you were watching over the old animatronics at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. This new job seems easy enough, you wonder why the previous nightguard quit.

Picking out your outfit wasn't hard, you always knew what to wear no matter where you were going. You hurry to the car, not wishing to be late.

When you get to the pizzeria parking lot, the night is already in motion. A big beautiful moon shines overhead, with thousands of stars glittering the sky. A quick glance at your phone tells you at its 11:58pm, two minutes until your shift starts. Making your way inside, you realise how different the place looks at night-time. The checker floor is devoid of dropped food, confetti or the shoes of children and the air is eerily quiet. Whirring animatronic joints and the clicking on your feet on the tiles are amplified in the silence, sending a chill up your spine.

It wasn't long until you got to the security office, but the silent walk there felt like years. Every small sound would make you jump. The office was small and cramped. Plushies of mascots were set up on the desk with a small monitor showing the security cameras.

Not long after getting familiar with the setup, the office phone starts ringing. You pick up.
"Hi?" You ask, putting the phone up to your ear.
"Hello. You're the new nightguard, yes?" A man's voice answers back, slightly distorted by the phone static.
"Ah- Yes! I'm <___>!"
"I'm William Afton, but <___>, please, call me Mr. Afton. I trust you've figured out how the security cameras work? They're quite simple, but they're old tech, so sometimes they aren't reliable," As you listen to Mr. Afton talk, you can't help but feel comforted by his voice. Spacing out, you wait until he's done talking.  "Did you get all of that?"
"Yeah I did! Thank you very much... I was wondering, will you call often?" The words were out of your mouth quicker than you could think of a way to take them back. You could hear a laugh on the other end- not a malicious or cruel one, but one that just sounded amused.
"If you would like me to, of course I will, however, I have some things I need to do... I'll talk to you tomorrow <___>." Before you could reply, the line clicked and a monotone hum came from the receiver; Mr. Afton had hung up.

The rest of the night came and went quickly. Your shift ended at 6am, but you spent the whole time thinking about that short phone call.