EXTENDED SUMMARY

EXTENDED SUMMARY

the world is full of mystery and wonder.

for jasmine graves, she grew up knowing just what creatures went bump in the night. she was born a witch, raised by her two witch parents up until they were murdered just for existing. she only managed to escape in the nick of time, and was swept away deeper into the world she'd unfortunately been born into.

adoption wasn't something she'd considered would ever happen to her. she came with too much baggage, too much anger, and too much to worry about. but, she found her place with maria and marcus graves, a married couple that adopted her and gave her a new family full of wonderful, supernatural people. jasmine grew up in a town where it was normal to be out of the ordinary, where differences were accepted, where vampires didn't kill for no reason, witches didn't have to worry about being hunted into extinction, and children of the moon were able to shift in peace.

none of the graves kids wanted to move away from their safe haven. it was their home, they could be themselves there and didn't have to worry about hiding from humans or vampires. the parents didn't want to leave, either, but they thought it was best to try and help the children adjust to the world outside of their supernatural home.

none of them expected for the small town they went to for normalcy to hide supernatural secrets under its rainy, boring image.