Part V

No one's PoV

After Mike knocked on Naibs door the group was meeting with a groan. Naib opened the door "What the hell do you-" Naib got cut off by Mike walking towards him and pinning him against the wall of the mercenary's bedroom.

"He's going to get beat the fuck up," Vera said looking over the corner of the doorway with Edgar under her also watching the scene that was going on. "WHAT THE HELL MIKE" Naib yelled at him with the faintest blush ever from Mike's actions.

'Oh, gods I'm really sorry Naib I don't even want to do this.' Mike thought not responding but put his hand on Naibs chin to feel a hand on his shoulder which made his heart drop. "You making a move on Naib? Morton." Norton said tightening his grip on Mike's shoulder.

"Margaretha you said you would take the blame. GO TAKE THE BLAME!" Edgar said pushing the dancer into the room. "Oh, when did you start to care for Mike so much?" Fiona teased hitting Edgar with her elbow.

"Never, I just don't want to see him get beat to a pulp by someone bigger than him." The painter said crossing his arms. "Yeah Yeah, whatever you say." the red head said now making her full attention on the room.

"Hey hey break it up Norton I made him do it. see I'm taking blame like I said I would"  Margie whispered under her breath only so Mike could hear which got a smile from him "Yep she made me do it so now can I get off the hook Nort?" Mike said putting his hands in the air.

"last time Morton," Norton said letting Mike go. The acrobat let out a breath that he's been holding for a while exiting the room while Margie got yelled at. "Holy- you actually did it," Emma said with a look of surprise on her face.

TIME SKIP

After everyone got back into Fiona's room it was time for Mikes turn, "SO, Patty truth or dare?" he asked "Truth." "Um who do you have a crush on?" Mike asked the enchantress "Fiona, we are literally dating Mike." she said bluntly.

"WHAT! You never told me that." Mike exclaimed "So birthday girl, truth or dare?" Patricia asked completely ignoring him. "Truth!" "Who is the prettiest or the most handsome in this room? Im not included in me because we're dating." Patty said pointing to everyone in the room.

"I would say the prettiest is either Emma or... Edgar! The most handsome is Mike, I would say Edgar but he should qualify as pretty instead of handsome. No offense Mikey." "None taken." he gave a quick response. 

"Should I take that as offensive or a compliment?" Edgar asked "A compliment silly!" Vera said tossing her pillow at his face. "Oh so that's how you wanna play." Edgar said grabbing his pillow and tossing it at Vera's face. "PILLOW FIGHT!" Helena yelled throwing her pillow at Emily who was sitting on the bed supervising in case someone got hurt.

Emily sighed but joined in on the chaos "Oh come on is that all you got?" Mike teased Demi "Oh you haven't seen anything yet." Demi said smashing her pillow in his face. "Why the fuck is your pillow so hard Demi." "I don't know guess it just is." Demi responded hitting him in the face again.

After about half an hour of chaos and havoc, they got pretty tired and Fiona decided it was time for cake. 

TIME SKIP yet again bc I have to go to school in a few minutes

After cake and presents everyone was tired from everything that happened that night so they all laid down blankets and sleeping bags and passed out almost right away except Mike, Vera, and Tracy who were all talking about stuff they are thinking about.

"So Luca and I have been thinking about helping Joseph yes we know that that's 'bad' because he's a hunter and we are survivors but hear me out, 'flying cameras" Tracy whispered carefully not to wake anyone up.

"That is actually a pretty good Idea but what could it be used for?" Mike asked "Something I hope because we're already working on it." she said face palming at her own Idea. "Well anyway I'm thinking of a new scent for euphoria it's like Honey, lavender, and sea salt mixed together, it might actually smell nice!" Vera exclaimed a little loud.

"Can you shut up? I am trying to sleep you fucking whores" Edgar said turning around to face them. "Sorry Valden, I guess I did get over excited." "Good you better be." He said before turning his back to them once again. "*giggle* OoooOooOoOO Now Eddie's mad at you." Mike said poking Vera's arm.

"I will kill you." Vera said, "And?" "Ok now let us stop right now and go to sleep shall we?" Tracy said putting her hand over each of our mouths. "Ugh fine," Vera said before laying down and sleeping with Mike and Tracy following her in that action.

EXTRA

Edgar: Mikes fun to hang out with but..

Edgar: Mike comes up with the most elaborate bullshit ideas every ten seconds

Edgar: He's like 

Mike: 'Oh hey Eddie lets go ding dong doorbell ditch'

Edgar: MIKE YOU ARE 21

this is from memory so it might not be accurate!

the might not update in a while bc I have to go to school and all that ㅠㅕㅣ니ㅗ샤 

(in Korean ㅠㅕㅣ니ㅗ샤 = bullshit in English)

word count 928