-WE MEET AGAIN-

A/N: This one is kind of long so sorry in advance but I really hope you all like it. Enjoy reading babes.

"So Mr. Barnes are you thinking of investing in any firms as you moved your business here in LA" the man standing in front of James asked. But he didn't hear what the man said as he wasn't interested in that conversation.

From the moment James walked through the door of the art gallery, owners of various firms surrounded him like bees. James is the owner of one of the biggest investment firms in Seattle and he has quite a reputation in the business industry. Everyone wants to be on his good side. His mysterious personality makes him even more powerful. His company Buchanan Enterprises recently opened a branch in Los Angeles to take a different route in the business.

Most of the time James doesn't attend any gatherings because he is not fond of the attention that comes with it. But today is different, James had to attend this event to support his best friend Sam Wilson's work. He thought maybe in this event he won't attract many people however here is no exception. It's like he just can't escape attention. Not only just man but women are dying to stand beside him. He is like every women's dream. A tall figure, the way his body is build-up is like pure art and his steel-blue eyes are the highlight of everything that no one can resist.

"Sorry, excuse me please.." James said to the man as he forgot the man's name. The man thought he might have done something wrong, "sorry Mr. Barnes I didn't mean to offend you or anything.." "You did not, I have to make a call!" James replied with a deep stern voice and excused himself from the suffocating environment. Surely James likes all the respect he gets. He sometimes even loves the thing that his one look can shut a whole room. Yet, he wants to be considered a normal guy, not like some God!

Bucky's POV

Fuck where is the drink? I'll go insane if I don't drink now! Finally, I found the guy who was serving drinks and I went toward him and take a glass of champagne and chugged it down. Then took another glass and start walking towards the door. I ignored every gaze as I am so done fake smiling at them. It was a mistake coming in here like what is the purpose!? With that thought, I started dialing my assistant number but I stopped realizing that I can't leave like that! I promised Sam that I'll be there for him. Plus I already tolerate all this bullshit for almost an hour so I can handle a little more. I took a deep breath and looked around the room to find a quieter place where all these advantage-seeking people won't follow me! I rolled my eyes thinking about all their stupid and desperate action.

Eventually, I found a calm place. It looked like it was most probably the end of the gallery. The gallery was huge and it was divided into sections according to different genres. Sam did a great job. Although he refused to take any of my help, I'm surely gonna talk to him as a businessman. When I was lost in my thoughts a sudden sound brought me back to reality. I looked around me then I noticed a little girl who was picking up some things that most probably had fallen from her bag. I couldn't see the girl's face because she was back facing me. She had blond hair and looking at her height it seemed that she'd be 4 to 5 years old, not sure about it tho. The girl was struggling with her things so I went to help her. I kneeled in front of her and finally looked at her face. She was looking at me through her blue doe eyes. I automatically smiled at her and she knitted her brows and looked down. I chuckled at her cute action then she took her remaining stuff from my hand and stand up.

Without saying anything she started walking fast almost running and I stopped her by holding her tiny hand.

"Hey, hey wait you didn't tell me your name," I asked her.

She gave me a stern look and annoyingly replied, "My mom told me not to talk with strangers!"

I was taken aback by her words. Because every child somehow gets scared of me but here this little human who is standing in front of me replied to me with such sass. Damn her mother taught her well.