Chapter 24

Riley's POV
Justin walked in "scorpion hypnotized Lizzy to think he is good" he bursted out I asked for all the details but he doesn't even know more than I do I looked at him with sad eyes 'this isn't right she would never do that' I thought 'SHE IS NOT LIZZY ANYMORE SHE IS SCORPIONS PET BUNNY!!' I reminded myself "go and catch her and try to kill..."i gulped "her" I whispered he nodded and walked out I heard Lizzy say she is leaving I quickly got up and thumped out the window I started running till I stopped to see her dragging scorpion he shushed him up and listen, her wings appeared out of nowhere and she started flying I flew into the sky a few meters away from her and pulled my weapons out "RIRI he isn't a threat it was the demon that possessed him that we need to be afraid of" she spat I felt a ping of guilt hit my heart but kept my face hidden by a mask I have never worn "I, Lizzy rose,reject you as friends and family" she broke our secret trust I thought scorpion hypnotize omf her was bad enough but now making her reject our secret trust she I silently gulp "accepted" I said with no emotion I saw guilt in her eyes but soon replaced with real she started flying away I did too to get away from this place i then let the tears slowly fall down my face Justin saw me but I wiped the tears away and he didn't seem to notice "don't go after them" I said blankly he looked shocked but I just walked inside my room that when I collapsed to the floor letting the warm tear fall down my skin "don't cry smile" Lizzy said in my memory "SHE IS GONE DONT THINK ABOUT HER!!!" I screamed I tried to blink back the tears but it just made more flow down my red cheeks I rolled onto my back staring at the pail roof it was cold but I didn't care I heard Justin knock on the door shouting and yelling but all my senses were full and I felt like a chunk of my heart was ripped out I opened my eyes but the tears stopped but I was blinded by rage I stood up and wiped the tears away i bursted through the door "Justin go hunt down scorpion don't touch Lizzy just capture her and bring her back" I said grinding my teeth "he must repay the price" I said walking outside and started flying north where my old farm house was.

Kacie's POV
I just sat there I was terrified I couldn't find Riley, Lucy or Lizzy my main concern was Lizzy she was taken by scorpion and has been missing for a while but as soon as I try and mind link them I just get a massive head ache "miss are you okay?" Miss espérer is an old lady she heals and a good friend of mine she is in her late twenties with bright blue eyes, black hair and is very tall but I love her French accent"yes fine thank you for asking" I said looking down at this desk I don't know where they are "kacie I know your lying whats the matter deary" she said coming next to me "I still can't mind link them I am scared" I said hugging her tightly "I don't know what it is but its okay do you think they are hurt?" She said I look into her eyes "yes I think they are just trying to find each other but they can't " I whispered "than in your heart you know that they are fine" she started to rub circles on my back "its okay me manque" I smiled into her chest I loved when she spoke in French. "Thanks you always know what to do" I said letting go of her "don't thank me I'm just repaying a price that cannot be repaid" with that she walked to the door and walked out gently closing the door "thank you" I whispered I slowly closed my eyes and focused I felt the massive head ache appear but I pushed through the pain then the pain stopped and I sighed in relief "guys are you okay?" was all I could say "guys Lizzy is dead" I heard Riley say in rage I froze "dead" I whispered out loud "yes he killed her and made a clone of her and made her" she paused "reject our secret trust" I gasped I stood up "where are you lucy" I said I knew Lucy was there she just didn't want to be "in at our grandma's house" she said "I'm at mums house" Riley said "in at Lizzy's house" I said it was true I heard Lucy start crying I felt my throat go tight "go to grandmas her house was always the biggest" I said grabbing my leather jacket "commet" I shouted running outside luckly Lizzy did live on acreage I saw commet galloping toward me "what is wrong kacie?" She said I smiled "we are going to our sisters house" I said I jumped on her back but seriously I didn't need a saddle i kicked her sides and ride back to the house "everyone pack up your stuff I found the rest of us" I shouted everyone packet up I stopped "who knows how to drive a bus?" A man in his late forties with brown hair he looked like a true truckie fat and ugly "I'll drive it ma'am" he said pulling his pants up "okay make sure you get everyone on the bus and make sure no one is left behind" I said kicking commet sides just last week we fled from the barn and I left commet and the other horses behind we went looking for them I found my horse but none of the other horses so I thought they already found their horses which I was right. "where are we going" commet asked I looked to see I was in the driveway "I need to go out the front to make sure there isn't an attack or something" even though it was a lie I just needed some alone time "you could've flew" I rolled my eyes "shut up smart ass" I said she snorted "I'm a horse not an ass they are a breed of donkey" she huffed "shut up smart horse" I said laughing "because I just wanted to be with you" I whispered "do you believe Lizzy is dead?" I asked "yes they thought she was because she was helping scorpion" she said I opened my eyes wide "what!?of course she is dead if she is helping him" I said "yes he was possessed by a possessive demon...she got rid of the demon wounding it and saved her fa-" she cut herself off "her what" I asked she shook her head "I can only tell you that much" she said I nodded "well better be going back the people are probably freaking now" I said kicking her sides.

Lucy's POV
I was happy to hear my sisters voice until I heard Lizzy was dead I didn't cry I knew it was coming her nine lives are up well technically she had more than a hundred but I never thought she would die when we needed her most but I couldn't cry, crying won't bring her back but I will avenge her by killing the clone but it could be impossible "ROCKY COME HERE GIRL!!!" Behind grandmas house is a forest I let Rocky go for a run but before I found her I was planing to just remove it but destroying it with rocks or something but one day I was going to do it and I see her standing there I heard a neigh and it was followed by fast hoof beats "hey Riley I heard the news" she said slowing to a trot I went into the house as she continued talking "do you think Lizzy is dead?" I stopped in my tracks "yes but Riley saw it with her own two eyes" I said as I grabbed a saddle "she is alive but Riley was scared because she saw her helping scorpion she even fled to shelter with him...but the thing is she is protecting him from the very possessive demon I was surprise when I heard that but she isn't just protecting him because..." she stopped talking "because of what?" I asked walking back out with all the tack gear "never mind I'm only allowed to tell you so much" I opened my mouth to protest "shut it I don't want to hear it" she said stamping her foot i practically threw the saddle on her "oops" I said she bit me on the leg "ouch! you ass"I shouted doing up her saddle "horse thank you very much" I rolled my eyes "get Mr Freire to get everyone on the bus and to look for someone to drive it" I said to the teenage girl spying on me "go now" I said looking at the pile of hay "what gave it away?and why are we leaving?are they coming for us again?!" She sounded frantic "no one is coming after us I have found the rest, you do know Mr Freire right?" She nodded unsure "okay go please" she ran off I looked at my feet "have you ever wondered what it would be like just to live a life without war" I asked Rocky "fate did this for a reason" she said "okay" i was still confused I put my foot in the stirrup and swung my other leg over I wiggled my ass "you forgot the bridle" she said I rolled my eyes "I'm not controlling you I want to make a promise I won't put a bridle on you only if you help me navigate" she started walking forwards "sure" she said after that I just let her walk freely but she seemed to know when I want to turn and all that.