~Quite on set!~

Mood board for this chapter

Also Kadie will be played by both Lizzie and Ariana Grande now, I know it may sound confusing but it's just if you see Lizzie or Ariana in a picture it's Kadie!

Friday the 15th of November 2019

After our fight (mainly Khloes) with Kourtney, I headed straight to the studio and worked there for a while, before going home to Sebastian where we booked a doctors appointment for me.

It's the following morning and I had to get up early because we had organised the doctors appointment early because at 3 o'clock, productions for thank you, next start!
I don't think I've ever been so excited for a day ever. First I have a appointment about a baby, and then I'm filming a music video for not just one but two music videos. Basically we have rented out this school all weekend, and we need to film parts of three music videos in two days because obviously there is school on Monday. The reason we can film two in one day is because one of them is about a younger version or me and Ed and we're not really in it, we only come into it near the end. So they can film that while I'm off filming another video

Me and Sebastian were in the car on our way to Dr Ourian's clinic. We held hands the entire way, there was soft music playing on the radio, I hummed along and beat my fingers on my legs along with the beat.

****

"Hello my dear Kadie" Dr Ourian said coming into the room, holding his arms out, I stood up and gave him a hug.

"It's so good to see you Dr Ourian" I said, Dr Ourian is our family doctor, he's delivered all my sisters and me and also all their baby's which I think is really cool, he's the best in the business.

"And this must be your wonderful husband" he said during to Sebastian

"Hi, it's nice to meet you, kadies told me a lot about you"

"All good things I hope" he laughed. We then sat down back into the couch across from him and he sat down in the chair.

"You have no idea who happy I was when I got your call last night"

"Yeah, that's for seeing us so early, we appreciate it so much"

"It's honestly no hassle, I was here at two hours ago anyway. I would have literally met you guys at two in the morning" he said, he's one of those people who are always smiling. "Ok so, I'm just going to run some tests for today, build your profile, get all your information etc. So the first thing I'm going to ask you is to lie down and lift your shirt up so I can access your stomach" he said, I stood up and laid down, Sebastian literally helped me get onto the bed and lie down like I would break if I did it myself, neither of us have properly wrapped our heads around the fact we're going to have a child yet.