6..

As you guys get back from your date, you go change into something comfy, then you walk into drew's room. You walk over to him and he picks you up and kisses you. You both lay down on his bed deciding a movie to watch.

Tess-"let's watch outer banks" she says while smiling

drew-"I've rewatched both seasons about 50 times, it can be 51 for you tho." he says as he laughs.

All of a sudden his phone starts going off, he picks it up and apologizes to you, saying he had some business to take care of. He grabs his keys, kissed you on the four head, and walks out in a rush, leaving you sitting on his bed.

*Why would he just leave like that without telling me anything?* you thought.

after a while of realizing he isn't coming back, you get up and walk to Chases room, to find him laying on his bed. You go and sit beside him and sit there for a minute.

Chase-" Oh well hey Tess, what's up?"

Tess-" it's drew.. i didn't want to ask Rudy about this because i didn't want him getting mad or anything, and i might be over thinking but.. -you tell him everything that just happened-

Chase-"Tess.. Just to be honest with you, i probably know where he is. I don't want you to walk in and find something you don't like. I wouldn't want him to hurt you like that, and if he hurts you let me know, i'll take care of it."

Tess-" what are you talking about chase?

Chase-" i'll send you the address, you can take my car and drive there, keep me updated though and be safe."

Tess-" okay thank you so much." before you leave you go change. (purposely finding a revealing dress, drew hates when u reveal skin.) ur dress vv

You drive to the address that chase gave you

You drive to the address that chase gave you. You pull up to the location and couldn't believe it. *A night club?? seriously??* you thought.

You get out and walk in, the music is blaring and this place was crowded. You wanted to get drew's attention if he is here, and you thought how.. You wanted to be the center of attention, in a good way. You start to get a few drinks to loosen up a little and then all of a sudden your on top of the bar, dancing. Your dancing with other people and you look over and see drew in the corner, walking into a room with another girl.. Your shocked. you just stand there for a minute, thinking of what to do. All of a sudden you hop off the bar, grab a man's hand and pull him into the same room drew went into. He starts to kiss you and pick you up, then you feel someone jerk you down, it was drew.

drew-" get out of here man." he says to the guy. as the man walks out.

Drew-" What the hell Tess?!"

Tess-" don't even drew, who was the girl you brought in here, huh? where is she?"

Drew-" Tess she's just a friend we didn't even do anything."

Tess-" And how do i know that i can believe you?"

Drew-" You don't trust me?"

Tess-" Drew you left me on your bed to come to a nightclub, and you didn't even tell me."

As you two are fighting a girl walks around the corner, begging drew to come back.

Tess-" as i was saying, No need to trust anyone like you." you say tearing up, trying to walk out. but drew grabs your hand.

Drew-" Tess no please, i'm sorry and it won't ever happen again, Please babe."

Tess-"Don't call me that and let me go right now." you say as tearing are rolling off your face.

You jerk away and try to walk out again. until drew screams out.

Drew-" TESS I LOVE YOU. I love you and i always will love you, no matter what."

Tess-" Drew i LOVED you. You have no clue how bad you just hurt me. i trusted you with everything, for you to do me like this? I put you first in my life and apparently i wasn't good enough for you. NEVER talk to me again." you say as you run out crying.

You get back to the apartments, dreading telling Rudy what just happened, but you run into chases room, bawling your eyes out. He rushes to you and hugs you. You explain everything that just happened.

Chase-" I'm gonna kill him."

Tess-" i just don't understand, after our date tonight how could he run off and do something like that."

chase-" don't think it's because you wasn't good enough, because Tess your gorgeous and the most funnest person to be around. it's been so much better since you got here."

Tess-" thank you chase, that really means a lot to me.."

Chase pulls you into a deeper hug, when drew comes running in his room, "chase have you seen Tess-"
he stops when he sees Tess, in chases arms comforting her because of his actions.

Drew-* Sh!t..* he thinks to himself. knowing how bad he hurt you.

Chase-" get out, go find you somewhere to stay for a while, it can't be here."

Drew-"You cant kick me out, you wasn't the one who payed for this place."

Chase-" your right, Rudy did, let me go tell him what you did to his little cousin and see what he would do."

Drew-"fine, but please let me talk to Tess."

Tess-" Go talk to your club hookup, she might actually wanna talk to someone like you."

Drew-"i'm sorry Tess.." he says as he walks out.

you turn to chase and just break. Then you fall asleep in his arms.

_______________________________________

what should happen next?