9

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 4:16 🏙

"but the craziest thing is, the moment i got on stage i fell

"but the craziest thing is, the moment i got on stage i fell. i had some tall ass heels on" i said to legacy making both of us bust out laughing as the door opened.

it was naijer and 2 kids, a boy and girl.

"oh my bad ian know you had company " he said taking his shoes off.

"nah it's cool. whos ya friends?"

"this is cassie and this is cayshawn" he said pointing to them.

"hey, im neveah nanas older sister, it's food in the fridge if yall hungry" they all nodded and headed into his room. the boy came back and his eyes went wide.

"aw shi here we go" i said to myself.

"wait a minute.. been sellin bricks since the 7th, first time selling dope it was at 7 11?!!" he rapped referring to one of legacys lyrics.

"yessirr" legacy said chuckling.

"mane you a legend fasho" he said dapping him up.

"preshiate it"

"and you jus sitting here like the goat himself not in yo living room-" he said to nana.

"this nigga always over here im used to it, he refuses to go home" nana said laughing.

"cause i wanna see my shawtyyyy" he said laughing while rolling his head around my lap making me slap his ear. "mmtch you gone stop hittin me" i waved him off.

_

we got bored so i tried teaching legacy how to pole dance.

"bra put yo foot right here"

"mane im scared what if it fall- and how ima spin ion got good grip" he said hesitantly getting on the pole.

"nigga it spins on its own see" i said spinning the pole.

"ohhh, alright alright." he got on the pole again and started spinning around.

"boy- ykw i give up" i said laughing.

"quiter" he mumbled.

"watchu say" i said bucking at him.

"nun nun.. but when you gone stop playin wimme for real, i really like you and you know that so wassup" he said sitting down on the bed.