Painful scream

After you had chatted a little more with Harry and Hermione, you and Ron had walked to the library to show you one of the best books Hogwarts is supposed to have, you said goodbye to him and took the book to your room to read it. There you have been lying, in your bed, with the book stretched out over your head and relax. It was a really beautiful and exciting book. Then you heard two voices that sounded very loud and aggressive. You put the book on your bedside table and headed for the door. Opening this a crack, you saw Pansy and Draco. They step at each other. He literally yelled at her.

"How could you plant that on me? You stupid piece of shit. I made a total fool of myself because of you," he screamed. "A truth serum..." he explained with a loud breathing murmur. "What good did that do you now?! Did I somehow started a crime to you that I didn't know, you gave me that stuff?" he kept shouting. She started to cry. "You don't understand anything either you idiot.." she said crying it out loud. He covers his mouth with his hand and, at the highest level of anger, paces around the chair and table in the Slytherin common room. "I like you very much" she said with tears in her eyes. "You're ridiculous, Pansy," he said in a fairly normal tone. She looked at him sadly and angry at the same time.

"You love her don't you?" she asked angrily. "Love? Who?" he asked with raised eyebrows. "Well Y/n. You're so nice to her and you've even replaced me with her multiple times in just 24 hours. How can you-" she pointed out to him. "Y/n!? What makes you think that? Just because I haven't been an ass to her up in 24 hours doesn't mean I love her or anything," he interrupted. "Why did you have me-" she tried to say sadly. "Replaced? I never really have. I have to admit, there's something about her that I can't explain, but that you're almost forcing me to reveal my feelings towards you, and then with this potion that's- " Now she interrupted him "I'm sorry, I just needed to know." He looked down and swallowed. "There was never anything between us on my part, Pansy. I could have told you that, but I can tell you don't even trust me, so it's never going to be anything." he explained disappointed. Now she was looking down at the floor too. "I'm just not the type to have those feelings," he explained hopelessly. "Yes. You just can't handle it," she explained to him. They looked at each other. "You like someone, draco," his frown vanished, "You said so yourself. You just don't know. The potion can't lie," she continued. He took a deep breath so as not to freak out again. She was right. You can't lie with the potion. "I know now that I'm not the one, but never say that you will never or can never have such feelings. You just don't want it to be true. She is-" she stopped her sentence when she saw you. She cleared her throat as she pointed this out to Draco. You heard everything.

Caught he looked at you. "Why are you eavesdropping us?!" he said while his voice cracked. "Why are you screaming like that?" you answered with a question. He cleared his voice with a cough and scratched his head in embarrassment. Pansy looked at him. How quickly his mood changed.

"I'm sorry but you guys were really so loud I couldn't even hear the voice in my own head," you explained. She wiped the tears from her face with her hand. You acted like you barely noticed anything. Inside, it amused you to see her like that. She was a bad person with an either worse Personality.

"I don't know it's any of your business," she said arrogantly. At first you felt sorry for her, but now you understood Draco's situation so badly. You just had to grin as much as you wish you hadn't.

"What's so funny you little wise bitch" came out of her mouth. Draco just gave her a dull look and finally raised his eyebrows. "Call me that again and you'll get to know me properly," you threatened her. "Show me, you motherless something!" she challenged you. You rushed at her in anger, waving your wand with a free hand. With the other you pressed her neck to the ground. You were literally sitting on her. She couldn't breathe anymore. You conjured up her pain. Just pain and endless sadness for the moment. She screamed. When draco got out of his shock he walked towards you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you several feet away from her. You tried to free yourself from his arms, but without success. He tossed your wand aside and tried to contain your anger. Pansy ran out of the room, terrified of what was happening.

"Calm down," he said aloud in desperation. Your anger filled your eyes with tears and spilled down your face. "She should come back! She should feel my pain!" you cried out in pain. He wrapped his arms tighter so you wouldn't break free or have access to your wand. He dropped to the ground with you in his arms. "Everything will be fine," he whispered softly in your ear. You felt his warm breath on your neck.

You relaxed your body instead of continuing to fidget and punch around. Then you leaned your head back next to his and let the pain through. The pain you held back for months. The pain of losing your parents. The pain to have lost everything.

"We could go into the forbidden forest," he offered you. "What am I supposed to do there?" you asked with several gasps. "Scream out the pain" he explained to you. You took a deep breath and listened to his voice. "It will help you, believe me," he continued to tell you. You touched his hands and indirectly asked him to take of his hands. He understood your appeal to him and did it, because you calm down a bit. You turned to him. He looked thoughtful. "Do you do that too?" you asked him carefully. He nodded and started playing with his ring again. "You don't have to feel uncomfortable," you told him with full attention. He looked back at you. You continued your sentence "I've noticed that you always play with your ring and turn it around when something makes you uncomfortable." His gaze wandered around the room from you. "I accept your offer, you don't have to tell me anything about yourself." He exhaled quickly and said, "I- My dad just isn't very good to me. Then there are other things you might not understand."

You were glad he said at least something. The answer, however, made you feel sorry. It must be a pretty bad father. You didn't know what had happened, but you wondered inside which of the two situations was worse. Not having a father or having a really damn bad one.

He stood up and held out his hand to you. You accepted this and came up. On the way to the forest, you tried your best to keep your tears away from the eruption. You would be really embarrassed walking through the school building crying.

Arrived in the forest, he asked you to just start screaming. "Just scream and let your pain out. You'll feel a little better." You just started screaming as loud as you could. It was a really, really painful scream, he could hear that. Then you wiped your tears away from your face with your sleeve. "How are you?" he asked worried. "Well the pain is still there but it really feels better, thanks," you answered him. You couldn't believe how worried he was about you. "The pain will always be there, but it will change. Fade a little," he explained to you. He had to be very familiar with it to be able to find such words at all. He didn't seem like such a jerk after all. He just hid behind a rock hard wall to protect himself.

You were on your way back into the building. "I wanted to go to lunch, are you coming with me?" he asked you. "No, I'll probably stay in my room and think a little." "Shall I bring you something to eat?" You walked through the entrance together "Yes, that would be very nice." He was about to turn when you said after him "Pansy" He looked at you and said "She'll apologize to you. She doesn't know the kind of pain that can be caused like that. I'll talk to her." he promised you and left. You went to your room and took the book to read. Unwind a little now that you've been reminded of that awful pain.