Chapter 1

There's a guy named Jayy Von Monroe. He collects souls from the innocent 19 year old boys he kills, help from his sinister worker Here's their story.

 *Jayy's P.O.V.*

Well today is June 14th ,2011.

Today im sending out my immortal assistant,Nicole Nogrady, to work her charms and collect another fine soul.

Were not like any other normal teens or human beings. In fact we used to be mortal people back in 1990. On March 23,1990 I was with nicole being our regular human being selves, we were just normal 19 year olds.

That is until we ran into some hag.

See we were walking dark at night, when all of a sudden some  scumbag pops out of nowhere.

"Psst! Ayee' you kids come here." Was what this hag,Marlon, had said.

We walked toward him, I started thinking if he was going to jump us both or possibly hurt us. 

"Umm, can we help you with something mister?" Nicole responded politely.

Im pretty sure were screwed, I mean its the 90's and its an old generation. Have you seen us lately. Not alot rules around.

"You kids seem like trouble makers and mean people. I have something special I think you might be interested in working for me." Marlon said.

"Umm,dude, are you some kind of stalker or what. Were not those kind of people, speaking of yourself im sure you mean that crap by describing you."

I looked him dead straight in the eyes after telling him that. Im probably sure he's mad, even though I dont know him, I can tell that the job he was offering was evil. I just need to find out.

*Marlon's P.O.V.*

So I was talking to these kids, about 19, the perfect kids to help me with my collection.

Im a sinister and cruel wizard and I find out things about these kids.

This boys name is Jeremy Brian Griffis, he goes by Jayy Von Monroe, and this girls name is Nicole Nogrady.

I already know things, and they look like they could be master of disguises, evil enough to work for me.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Marlon, and I have the most interestingest job you might be interested. It involves kids like you. Would you like to work with me?" I told both jayy and nicole.

I watched them as they looked at each other. They looked like they were interested in my offer. If I can get them to say yes, then my life is a sucsess.

"Whats your job or offer thingy?" Nicole asked.

And with that I smirked and had them follow me in my van, so I can explain, giving them details.

~~~~~

If your reading this, you just read the first chapter >.< lol obviously ! 

Welp i've had this story saved on my laptop since like June  2012 ._.

I wrote it based on the music video by BOTDF's Bewitched ft. Lady Nogrady

I thought the video was awesome and decided to make a story about,

like the background of the characters and stuff like that

 xD anyways this is my first story,

soo if you liked the first chapter please rate,vote,comment or anything like that :I it would mean alot to me :3

~~~~~