P. 2 "The Banquet"

**Time Skip**

When we got there all of the others were there and we had been just on time.

I saw Badboyhalo and Puffy talking near the middle of the room.

Dream walked over to George, like always.

I was just watching from outside of the red carpet.

Soon enough Bad walked over to me.

"Hello, you must be Y/N, I'm Badboyhalo!" he said and I just looked at Dream.

I could tell Dream was listening to us, I just nodded at Bad, he looked at Dream and smiled, Dream got tenser and looked towards me.

I moved my mask over to show my mouth "Badboyhalo, I hope you know, me and dream don't trust you."I spoke in a whisper.

I saw his face darken.

"You will regret that, Y/N." he said in a growl.

 I was shocked he had a knife against my throat.

I felt heat on the back of my neck, I looked up a bit and saw the lava had come down almost touching Bad.

I could hear yelling from Dream and Bad, I looked up and saw Sam with his sword out was close by.

I knew I could run over there and stay safe, until I felt the knife slit my throat open.

The pain was unbearable, I stared to let out a scream until everything stopped.

Then I saw three hearts and one had shattered.

Dream POV:

I saw Y/N was talking with Bad when she said something that triggered him and he had a knife against her throat.

That's when the knife got too close to her throat "BASTARD LET HER GO!" I yelled.

I sped towards the two "Don't get too close Dream." he had said.

I was about to break out running but I kept my feet firm on the ground "IF YOU HURT HER YOU WILL DIE BAD!"

Y/N glance at me worry in her eyes she looked at Sam, she knew if she ran right now she could be safe.

The knife was the only thing stopping her.

He just laughed and slit her throat. I heard a voice that said "Y/N was killed by Badboyhalo. Two cannon lives left."

I ran right at Bad, the killer of my sister, screamed from under me and I stabbed the fuck out of him.

After that everybody help to get blocks to stop the lava.

We all were able to stop the lava flow and I ran out to find Y/N I saw her looking at the ground, I walked over to her and gave her a hug.