17.5

What does Toman think
about Y/n?!
here i present to you the characters honest opinions of you, enjoy!

-
-
-

Mikey
"n/n is one of my best friends ever! they're really interesting and sort of hard to understand sometimes, but that's what makes me like them so much! plus, they're suuuper strong. not as strong as me though, of course."

Draken
"...they're cool. sure, they can be obnoxious at times but it's nothing that i don't usually deal with from mikey anyway. i respect them, don't tell them i said that though."

Baji
"when they're not being a total dumbass, they're the best person ever to be around. actually, they're still awesome even when they are being a dumbass. i've known them for a long time and have never met such a loyal, hardworking, genuine person, so don't go underestimating them!"

Mitsuya
"the amount of care i hold for y/n is immeasurable. i'd do anything to keep them happy. i do worry about them, with the crazy stuff they do and their family, uh...business? i know that they're capable of taking caring of themself, but i can't help but want to lift the burden a little...."

Smiley
"THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND!!! y/n and i clicked immediately, and now, not a day goes by where we aren't doing something, with souya too, of course. when they got locked up i was sooo god damn bored i was this close to robbing a store just so i'd get locked up too."

Angry
"at this point, y/n, nahoya, and i are triplets by association. y/n is someone nobody can replace, no matter how hard they try. i think they're a little closer with my brother than me, which is fine, but even so i still trust them with my entire being and genuinely see them as a member of my family."

Chifuyu
"i kinda owe my life to y/n...hm? will i go into detail? no. anyway, they're super cool. they're a year older than me so it's my job to look up to them and stuff, but even if they weren't i think i'd still hold the respect i hold for them now, it's sort of hard not to."

Takemichi
"i won't lie, when i first met y/n i thought they were terrifying, still sort of do actually. but as i've gotten the chance to interact with them more, i've seen how kind they are. OH! one time i had gotten beaten up pretty bad, and the first person to find me was y/n. they dressed my wounds with such gentleness and precision...it's crazy to think that someone that can do so much damage can also heal like that."

Kazutora
"y/n and i aren't as close as i'd like us to be, we never have been, but that's okay. the chances i've gotten to be around them are always fun, so i won't complain."

Pah Chin
"y/n? hm, well they're smart, i'll give you that. i'm stupid, so i struggled a lot in school for a while. but somehow they were able to give me some pointers and now i'm back on track!"

Pey Yan
"y/n's alright, kinda reckless at times but alright. they've saved my ass more times than i can count so i can't and won't say anything bad about them."

Hakkai
"honestly? y/n is borderline insane. not in the funny quirky way either no i mean insane. i still get flashbacks of all the times they've beat up taiju...nightmare fuel."

Sanzu
"...odd. funny, but...so so odd."

-
-
-
might do a part two with mizo middle, the girls, ect :)