- Poem #1

nobody requested this buttt here's a poem about fire love and sex- that's it-

~♤

I always loved the thought of how my desire and love for you is like a fire. Eternally burning brightly.

Brighter then the flames of the sun's and stars of this universe. Brighter then the wings and tail feathers of a Phoenix.

And with every "I love you" I say, My tongue burns with the pure devotion of those three simple words for you. Whenever I look your way my heart gets set into a raging fire that nobody but you and your precious touch can let out.

Every kiss you plant on my body, I want a burn mark of your lips placed just there. And I never want it to fade or go away.

Every touch, every breath on my neck and every time I look deep into your eyes. That ocean I drown in every chance I get to drown in it. And never come back for air.

Every moan you let out makes my love for you grow and flourish even more. I don't even think I'm worthy of being in your presence. Not one bit. But you chose me. Only me. And now I want to be yours. Until that fire burns out.

I feel myself melting in your embrace. And as long as that embrace is yours and only yours.

I'd melt every time.

~♤

This poem doesn't make sense at all but uhhh yeah- here ya go-