Comfort(Johnny/Vivian)

I swear I tried to make this smutty, but I just couldn't 😩 I will give you filth tomorrow tho

Johnny sat on his balcony, staring out at the city as he smoked a cigarette. It was late, and the breeze cool against his heated skin.

Gretchen finally left him after everything. She had been able to forgive him for so much, but between what happened at the hotel, and her miscarriage, she was done, and he couldn't blame her.

He didn't dare reach out to Lily, not after the hell he put her through for nothing more than his inability to control himself around her. She had her own life now, he wasn't going to make things worse by crawling back after everything.

Gretchen was gone, Lily was gone, he was alone with his own thoughts. Johnny was surprised he hadn't relapsed yet if he was being honest. He was positive that he would after Gretchen left, but all he felt was an unfamiliar numbness. It had only been a few months, so he was sure his self control would crumble just like it always did.

The doorbell rang, and he glanced at his phone sitting next to him.

"Who the hell-?" He mumbled to himself, turning on the security footage connected to his phone to see who was outside his home at such a late hour.

His breath caught in his throat when he saw Vivian standing in front of his door, Faith in her arms, looking just as tired as her mother.

He had seen them a few times since Elias had informed him that Vivian had decided against putting Faith up for adoption, but for obvious reasons, it was a bit awkward for both of them.

Johnny stood up, and made his way through the house towards the front door, and pulled it open, staring down at the younger woman in surprise. "What are you doing here this late?" He asked, his voice soft and concerned when he noticed the unshed tears gathered in her eyes.

"My mom won't stop showing up at Elias' house, and she keeps calling me and harassing us." She whispered as if speaking any louder would make her fall apart. "I didn't know where else to go." Her voice cracked slightly at the end, and before Johnny could reconsider it, he reached out, offering to take Faith from her, and stepped aside to let her in.

"Did Elias call the cops?" He asked, stroking Faith's soft hair as she dropped her head down onto his shoulder, immediately relaxing against her father.

"Yeah, but she keeps coming back, and they said unless she does property damage or tries to attack one of us, there's nothing they can do about it." Vivian replied shakily, trying desperately to keep from breaking down. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have shown up unann-."

"Don't apologize, you're always welcome here." Johnny said without thinking, walking over to the younger woman. "Do you have a portable crib or something in your car? I don't have anything that she can sleep in here."

'I need to get some things for her.' He thought, but paused. Since when did he feel that way? Johnny was so scared to actually be a father, like obviously he was one whether he liked it or not, but being a father and being a dad were two different things. Johnny had a father out there somewhere, but he never had a dad, so he didn't know if he even knew how to be one.

"I brought a few things, yeah." Vivian sniffled, walking back outside to grab the pack and play, and the diaper bag she had left on the porch.

"We can set you guys up in the guest room next to the master." Johnny said, glancing down to see Faith was fast asleep.

"You're really good with her." Vivian whispered, earning a faint smile from the singer. She followed him up the flight of stairs, and down the hall to a large bedroom.

Vivian made quick work of setting up the portable crib, and stepped aside to allow Johnny to place Faith onto the mattress, being careful to not wake her.

Vivian started to move over to the bed, but the singer caught her hand, and lead her out of the room into what she presumed was the master bedroom.

She looked around in awe, slowly making her way over to the open fireplace, and the glass wall that separated the room from the pool area. It was an incredible sight.

"Your place is really nice." She mumbled quietly, unsure of what else to say.

"Thank you." Johnny replied softly, standing behind her as he looked outside. "I figured you needed a minute." He explained.

Vivian sniffled slightly at that, but didn't shed anymore tears. "Thanks." She nodded, taking a few deep breaths.

Johnny said nothing as he stood behind her,  feeling completely helpless as to how he could comfort her. He watched her for a few moments as she struggled to pull herself together.

"I just don't get why she can't leave me the fuck alone." Vivian said out loud, breaking the silence.

"I don't know, sweetheart." Johnny replied softly, resting his hand on her shoulder, rubbing her soft skin gently with his thumb.

Vivian leaned into the touch, and closed her eyes. Feeling relaxed for the first time in days.

Johnny hesitated for a moment before he took a step closer to her, placing his other hand on her opposite shoulder, pressing a soft kiss to the back of her head. He was surprised when she moved back into his chest, sighing as she layed her head back against his shoulder.

He slid his hands forward, and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to him. She was such a sweet girl, she didn't deserve any of the shit her mother was putting her through.

Vivian reached up, holding onto his forearms like a lifeline as she breathed. She was surprised by how much comfort she felt from him.

Johnny pressed a kiss to the side of her head, nuzzling into her hair. He wasn't sure why physical affection was his go to for Vivian in that moment, but he supposed she wasn't the only one who needed this.

Vivian turned her head, and looked at him for a moment, catching his icy gaze with hers, running her fingers over his tattoos.

'Don't do it, dumbass.' Johnny's mind warned, but he was already leaning in.

Part of Vivian was shocked when his lips connected with hers, but honestly, she knew deep down what would happen the moment he lead her into the bedroom.

She reached up, and cupped his jaw, kissing back slowly. This was probably a bad idea, he had just gotten out of a relationship, and they have a lot of baggage between them, but right now, she just wanted something to get her mind off of everything going on.

Johnny turned her around in his arms, holding her tight against him as they kissed. He ran his hands over her body slowly, tracing the seam of her lips with his tongue, smiling when she opened her mouth for him.

He pulled away, and scooped her up into his arms, carrying her over to the bed, and layed her down gently, climbing onto the mattress, hovering over her, as he kissed her again.

Vivian ran her hands over his shoulders, gripping the soft fabric of his shirt as he nipped at her bottom lip gently.

They layed there for a while, clinging to one another for a moments of closeness that they both desperately needed.

Johnny held her face in his hands, stroking her cheek with the pad of his thumbs before he pulled away, trailing kisses across her jaw, chin, and over her cheekbones and across the bridge of her nose, stopping at her forehead before he rested his own there, stroking her hair gently.

"Stay as long as you need." He whispered, not wanting to admit that he just wanted her to stay there with him.

Vivian nodded silently, kissing him softly before she pulled him down on top of her, burying her face in his neck as she breathed.

They would be ok.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••