10

_

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 9:24 ᴀᴍ 🌇

ᴅᴀʏ 2

"y'all shut up 'fo she wake up" i heard somebody whisper. i turned the other way grabbing the cover and felt a whoosh of water fall over me.

"GO GO GO!" i heard naijer yell.

"BRUH!" i screamed. i was lowkey mad as hell. "NAIJER!" i yelled as legacy came in the room laughing.

"damn bae w- what happened" he said tryna hold in his laugh.

"you think this funny? BET" i grabbed the bucket ran in the bathroom and turned on the tub.

"w- whatchu doi-" he said as i poured water on his head and ran.

"YALL GOT ME FUCKED UP! NAIJER IK IT WAS YOU AND CAYSHAWN!" i shouted.

i found them hiding behind the couch and poured water on them and started hitting them.

"CHILL CHILL!" cayshawn said blocking some my hits.

"damn bruh my hair fucked up now" i said looking in the mirror.

"why sis what happened?" naijer said giggling.

"oh go fuck yourself" i said flipping them off and going upstairs.

"we ain doin dis water shi every morning" legacy said drying his hair and getting the water out his eye. i laughed and kissed him.

"i'm hungry, pouring water on you is draining" i said stretching my legs.

"we finna go to eat we waiting on everyone else to get tf up"

"goodmorning" cassie said stretching walking past the bathroom.

"morning" i said waving.

"these niggas needa wake up i'm hungry mane. i'm bouta get iyus dressed in a minute." i nodded as he walked in our room.

i did my hygiene routine and changed.

"YALL READY?" i yelled asking the kids.

"YEAH!" they yelled up the stairs.

_

we went to waffle house and the vibe of the trip so far was mad chill, it wasn't no drama or nun. we was chilling tbh.