AUTHOR'S NOTE/CONTENT WARNINGS

Hi, everyone! Thank you for reading! I don't have a lot to say about this story, so I'll make it quick. I wrote this in November 2020, and then completely misplaced half of my first draft (which I then had to rewrite, and subsequently re-rewrite when I lost that). Long story short, this story has been a long time coming and I just want it out there. 

That being said, this story as a whole deals with topics like teenage death, family relationships (bad ones), and things like that. There is a lot of violence. There is a lot of gore. These are things that permeate the story. If those are things that are going to make it hard for you to read this, I would rather you save yourself the trouble and find something that'll be better for you! (I mean that genuinely.) 

If you want a specific type of content warning, let me know, and I'll see what I can do. Other than that, I'm just going to do a list of what I can think of from chapter to chapter. 

Chapter 16: Discussions (and slight depiction) of abuse

Chapter 17: Discussion (not depiction) of suicide (and also murder)

Chapter 23: Discussion of/allusion to abuse, mentions of suicide

Chapter 24: brief allusion to the same kind of abuse as before