11

ɪᴢᴀᴀᴋ "ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ" ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 10:37 🌃

i opened the bathroom door and went to get iyus ready since she had to come wit us

i put her in a brown sweatsuit wit her brown boots.

"cmere mama lemme take yo picture" i said picking her up. "say cheesee" i said smiling at ha.

"cheeee" she said waving.

"alr lets go, we gone miss our show!" i said chuckling kissing her

_

we got in our rental and tj, jalani and neveah was already in there.

i put her on my lap and we drove to the stadium.

"hi legacy, hi little iyus. your on in 30, you have to fill out some paperwork than hair and makeup" my manager said.

"alright bet" i said following her to the back. we got patted down and surprisingly i made it through.

anyway, we got our backstage passes, ate some the food then it was finally time to go on.

i got my mic as my music started playing and the crowd started cheering.

"ay bae, i want you to come on wimme. ima wave you on to come on wimme aii" i said to neveah. she nodded and me and tj jogged on stage.

"AYO BATON ROUGE!!" i shouted. "ay dj turn me up" i said as he turned the music up.

"LOOK MAMA THE WORLD KNOW MY NAME, IAN NEVER USE NAN NIGGA FOR MY FAME! FINNA BE BALLIN LOOK AT MY DIAMOND CHAINS, BUYING MY BABYGIRL ALL DA DESIGNER THANGS!" me and tj rapped.

we rapped 3 more songs then i stopped the music.

"ay ay, y'all i want everyone to meet my whole world" i signaled neveah to come out as she came wit iyus. i kissed her on the cheek and finished the song, was lowkey surprised that she knew this whole song ngl.