𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

"Get out."

Omniscient

"I didn't do anything, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Taurus shouted frantically. "Leave us alone!" He clutched Tremani tightly in an effort to protect him. Crystal ignored his cries as she approached them, a sinister smirk painted across her face. His pleas had no effect on her.

"Tell me the fucking truth then! I told you what was gone happen but you still wanna play games with me!" Taurus slowly backed away from her.

"I gave you my phone, you seen my messages, I don't know how to prove it to you! I wasn't talking to him, I promise!" He protested as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Shut the fuck up!" She spat. "You know exactly what you did, I'm done playing! Just tell me the truth and this can all be over, the fuck are you dragging it out for?"

"I am, what would I get outta lying? I don't know how else to tell you but what I'm saying is true, I haven't talked to him lately! Why the fuck are you always trying to start shit! Ain't nobody did nun!" Taurus argued. Crystal balled her fists in response.

"I'm tryna start shit? Me? You the one who's fucking lying!" She stomped over to the pair once more as she raised her fist. Taurus slowly retreated away from her.

"Oh hell nah, put your fucking fist down! You not gone touch nobody over here!"

"You gone make me put it down or sum? Huh? You ain't gone do shit!" Taurus watched as Crystal got even closer. "Do sum bitch, you don't want me to put my fist up? Put it down then!"

Taurus didn't appreciate Crystal being in his face. "Aye back the fuck up, don't nobody wanna fight you!" He yelled. "Get the fuck away from me!" Within seconds, Crystal struck. The forceful hit caused Taurus to yelp in pain. Though he was injured, he was glad his baby wasn't hurt. He glared at Crystal.

"Do sum bitch!" Without a word, he went and carefully put Tremani in his crib and walked back. He was fed up with Crystal's disrespect.

"Oh you best believe I'ma do sum! Why the fuck would you hit me when I got my baby in my hand? The fuck wrong with you?" He questioned while getting closer to Crystal. "See that's what we not finna do!" She rolled her eyes.

"Do you think I give a fuck if you holding your baby? You shouldn't have been lying! That's your problem, you always try to find a way to make yourself the victim!"

"Ain't nobody lying, I been telling you that!" He spoke through gritted teeth. "I'm tired of you putting your hands on me! Don't you ever disrespect me in front of my child like that!" Taurus quickly filled with anger.

"I know you are, this like the second time you lied to me! Why do you keep doing the same shit? It's like you wanna get yo ass beat or sum!"

"Didn't I just get done telling you to stop disrespecting me?"

"Fuck you and yo kid bitch!" The phrase was enough to set off a switch within Taurus. Crystal stared at Taurus in shock as she felt a crisp slap against her cheek."Taurus what the fuck?"

"Get out."

"Nah, why'd you hit me?"

"Get the fuck out and leave me alone, I'm done dealing with your shit! I'm fucking tired Crystal, why don't you ever stop?"

"Because—" Taurus grabbed Crystal by her arm and escorted her to the door. He meant every word he said; he was tired.

"Ion wanna hear it!" He interrupted. "Now leave, if I ever catch you over here again we gone have a problem!"