Chapter 5: You Are My World My Darling

Right now the mermaid will have limited use of her legs or her tail until Regina makes her a magic bracelet as she did for Ariel, it's been 12 years since the second movie and OUAT and the descendant's franchise

Humming sounded in the waters as the fish the seaweed swayed in the ocean, all excited to see her again there emerged a mermaid pulled herself ashore she flipped red tail on the ground as it magically turned into legs, the young adult would look around the town that is Hyperion Heights.

Walking around slowly taking in the new land she would look around at kids like her or use to be "come on Star, don't drag now." She said to a young girl about her age when she was twelve knowing she liked to collect things like her mother and grandmother

"But mother, look what I keep finding, so many things" Star replied excitedly.

She chuckled "I know you're just like me and your grandmother."

Star did not hear her much and continued to find new stuff to collect walking into the beach she was not supposed to be alone especially not without melody or her father, it was then something splashed in the water.

"Huh..." She said quietly and headed towards the water a bit more.

Star walked up to the water a bit more looking around then saw a guppy and remembered it was flounder's kid.

"Oh, jeez Anatole? Is that you?"

With the question answered Anatole smiled looking up at her and swam up to the shore a bit quicker as she knelt to meet up with him.

"Hey, Star! What are you doing here?" The guppy asked swishing his tail side to side happily.

"I came with mom remember? Can you stay here? I didn't like we had to part before and you're my friend." Star asked with a slight smile.

"Of course, I'll stay forever and be like my dad when he had Ariel." Anatole replied, "do you think there might be a bigger tank for me though?"

Star gave this a thought as she tapped her chin, she looked around then smiled facing her friend "how's this, let my mom and I get settled in a house and I will come back for you."

In the apartment knowing they would need a roommate to help with the rent, Star was in complete awe in shock at the view of this not knowing what to say the two of them looked at each other with smiles.

INT. Henry Jekyll's, Theresa's, Victor's, Claire's, and Edward Hyde's HOUSE – EVENING –

Claire was having nightmares again so Victor gave her some medicine knowing he had to take care of his big sister being the hospital's doctor and house calls ones, Theresa with Jekyll and Hyde looked to their son approaching them hoping something good is coming from this.

Walking to them he looked at his mother and his father

"She's suffering from dreams that cause nightmares, I assume this won't be the first time, usually someone doesn't suffer like this that bad if it weren't for the mumbles in her sleep and movements."

Theresa listened and looked down sadly "I see, no it's not the first time."

Victor replied, "well, I'm going to give a referral to a shrink I know his names Archie hopper in storybrooke."

A car passed by Hyperion Heights with his luggage and Pongo with Anita and paisley in the back, knowing his work is needed there with a call from Victor needing his help, in the tank of the room that belongs to the famous Jane Darling Nemo swam with his lucky fin as Dory was in the same tank as him, he looked out seeing kids of Nigel flying by the window.