💜7. University Bullys'💜

Author's POV

Ara walked towards Sasha she was with those 4 girls whom Ara asked for the Principal office. Ara approached Sasha and said.

Ara: Hey, I changed my mind. You know about not eating.

Sasha: Ohh you can join us. I forgot to introduce you with my friends.  She is Jennie, she is Jisoo, she is Rose and Lisa. They are sisters,

She said pointing at them.

Sasha: And it's my bestie Min Ara.

The girls were looking at Ara. With......shook?. She groaned in her head and "Not that, that Yoon- gi"

Jennie: You look like Eonnie

Now it was Ara's time to be confused. She looked at Jennie with a "What-do-you-mean" face.

Jennie: It's Yoongi's Older Sister, our Eonnie.

Ara: Can you freaking tell me who's Yoongi ?

Rose: The Bullys' of our University.

Jisoo: Yeah The Bullys' and our cousin brother's. *Singed*

Lisa: Yeah Eonnie Please stay away from them. They are really dangerous they bully every new kid even the principal is scared of them because they are the owner of the school. They are 7 members no..no.. 7 brothers. But not all of them are bad 4 members of group i mean bangtan. Jin, Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok.

As Ara heard the name of Jungkook her eyes widened.

Ara: Ok let's eat tho I'm hungry. I will go get myself something.

Ara Walked back after taking the food tray for herself but she bumped into someone. She looked up and swa a tall thing, I mean Boy sorry.

The boy looked 4 years younger than her,But he was not younger than her. She swa that the food from plate was fallen on his shirt. Ara immediately Started saying sorry to him. And removing/cleaning 🧼🧹 (I liked the emojis 😊) the food from his shirt.

The boy was like frozen on his place watching Ara. He looked at her with pain, disbelieve and love. Like he got his everything.

Tears made there way into his eyes and fell down his face. Ara noticed that and looked at him confused. But then Blackpink and Sasha came.

Lisa: Joon Oppa ,she is Min Ara not Eonnie.

The boy looked at Lisa and then at Ara. He ran from there without saying anything. Leaving Every person in Cafeteria dumbfounded.

_______________________________≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
To be continued

Sorry for such short chapter but it's the thing hehe.

How's Chapter?
Are you doing well?
How's life?

If  don't want to answer it's ok.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

It was fun to write today's chapter. It gave me peace....

See ya love you...... 🧼🧼🧼🧼🧹😉😂