➪ | 𝗙𝘂𝗹𝗹-𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

—

Y/N's POV

"Young miss," I called out as I frantically searched every crook and cranny of this gigantic mall. "young miss!" I repeated, in hopes of her to show up or even respond to my desperate calls.

'Aww crap, I'm screwed if anything happens to her!' I panicked while moving my head left and right, so fast that I swear I've gotten a whiplash or two. That didn't matter right now, my main goal is to find the daughter of my bosses.

I speed walked inside every shop I come across with paper bags swinging in sync with my movement, examining the place carefully and left as soon as I didn't spot the person I was looking for. Not gonna lie, it was quite embarrassing to receive greetings from the workers by the entrance only for me to leave within a minute or two.

I could've sworn by now that I checked every shop inside this mall along with the ones on the second floor. Even the workers stopped greeting me once they figured that I looked familiar and just smiled, but deep inside, they're probably wondering what a weirdo like me is doing, going in and out without even buying anything. One of them even had the corner of their mouth twitch, possibly annoyed at seeing me for the nth time.

My legs are literally shaking, begging me to take a rest since I've gone up and down the escalator for God knows how many times. Although, there were a few places that I didn't bother checking since I was mostly certain she wouldn't visit them. I decided to check them.

Fast food restaurants? Not there. Plushy store? Her room is already filled with a ton of penguin plushies. Indoor playground for kids? Most likely not, although she acts like a childish brat who should be left there. My hands held onto my knees as I panted hard, right in front of me is an arcade filled mostly with teenagers.

'She's already got her own collection of games, why would she be in an arcade?' I thought but nonetheless went inside just in case she happens to be there.

I roamed around the place and checked each sections ranging from the basketball area to the air hockey machines. But a familiar voice caught my attention.

"This game is rigged! Fix your damn machines or I'll just buy the whole damn arcade and get it fixed myself," An angry voice boomed.

See what I mean by her being a childish brat?

My feet followed where the voice was coming from only to see an embarrassing sight: there she was, the person I was looking for with her fist slammed on a tekken machine while arguing with one of the workers. As if that wasn't embarrassing enough, a small crowd has formed to witness the scene.