Not a real chapter

Ok so I am really sorry about not updating for like ages and their is a reason for that I PROMISE.

So I have this really mean L.A teacher who will literally give us like 10 minutes in class to finish things and then its due like the day after the next BUT guess what other people have actual sh*t to do when they get home so I have been spending time doing that whenever I have time.

I am working on the chapter and I have drafts for a bunch of chapters that are just incomplete. I am going to get busier because a sport that I enjoy is starting up and I am joining the team at my school, the sport is badminton and then in the spring I am joining the track and field team. But I am not ghosting people and things are going to be updated soon.

But anyways their is my sorry excuse for why I have yet to write anything.

OH the reason I will be able to write more is because we got a new L.A teacher because our original one is going to teach the 5's (R.I.P the 5's even though I hate their annoying selves) because the 5's teacher is going to be our new math and Computer class teacher because our original one is being promoted to the divisional stuff and we are getting a new L.A and math teacher. Also so this makes more sense my school goes all the way from the kindergartens to the 12's because were in such a small area.

Goodbye anybody who actually looks at this and stay safe with the omicron and whatever else is out their.

Until next time,

Ann0yed_101

This is on the date if February 5th I made this on Jan28
Anyway my absolutely odd life decided to make me sick and give me frequent headaches that hurt when I look at a screen so I am working on drafts on paper and adding things to my timeline to make it more interesting.

I do not have covid just sickness so yeah

Feb18th

Ok so I have decided to get better at my writing before publishing anymore chapters but I won't be gone for long and I am going to edit and maybe change details that I have already published but yeah I am going to change and get better at some stuff before posting anymore.

TTYL

Ann0yed_101